19th June 2012, 02:34 PM
unknownme

Can I get MBBS with a rank of 166 in SAAT?

can i get mbbs with rank 170 in saat .general category.plz reply..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS if secured 492 rank in SAAT?
  2. Can I get a chance in MBBS after scoring 166 marks in SC category?
  3. Can I get admission in ITER Bhubaneshwar with 54 marks in AIEEE?
  4. Can I get a chance in MBBS after scoring 166 marks in NEET in SC category?
  5. Can I get structural engineering after scoring 166 rank in SRMEE?
  6. List of X Group Admit Card?
  7. What will be my approximate rank after scoring 153.166 score in KEAM engineering and 255/300 in 12th?
  8. Closing rank for MBBS in government/private colleges? Do I have a chance for admission in MBBS after scoring 1992 rank?
  9. Past years cutoff score for MBBS? Can I get a seat in MBBS in Karnataka after scoring 2940 rank?
  10. What is the last rank who got MBBS seat in government college through OBC in UPCPMT counseling? Can I get MBBS after getting 1300 overall rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How many seats will be reserved for SC candidate in West Bengal for MBBS course? With 430 rank in SC category can I expect MBBS seat? Past years question papers of it?
  12. How can I take admission in government MBBS college? I am a SC candidate
  13. How many seats are available for MBBS course in Jharkhand? I have secured 251 rank under general categories. Can I get a seat in any medical college of Jharkhand for MBBS course?
  14. Books to be followed to get a good rank in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? What is the course fee of AIIMS MBBS programme?
  15. Possibility to get admission for a candidate who has secured 518 rank in KIITEE MBBS?
  16. Any chance for me in MBBS after getting 548 marks with 850 rank?
  17. Cutoff rank required in KIITEE MBBS to get admission? -- [New]
  18. Do I have a chance for admission in MBBS course after scoring 1500 rank in BVP MBBS exam?
6th September 2016, 11:04 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get MBBS with a rank of 166 in SAAT?

MBBS is a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. The duration of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course is Five and half years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th with physics, chemistry and biology subjects from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course is 50% in 12th class. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years and not be greater than 25 years. As per my knowledge, yes you are eligible to get MBBS with a rank of 166 in SAAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?