21st April 2020, 03:26 AM
Vaishalichauhan123

Can I get PCM in 11th without having Mathematics in 9th and 10th?

Hi Sir/Maam, I am Vaishali Chauhan, I just cleared my 10th with Home Science, and I am decided to become a Pilot, but when I get to know that they want Maths in 12th standard, I don't know what to do now. So basically I want to know can I get PCM in class 11th without having Maths in 9th or 10th and if yes, then please tell me because this is the question of my life. And if no, then please tell me the way to get out from this situation.

24th April 2020, 09:50 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get PCM in 11th without having Mathematics in 9th and 10th?

Yes, Mathematics is required in 9th and 10th standard if you wish to continue this subject for 11th and 12th standard.

Because, 9th and 10th standard form foundation of your 11th and 12th standard. So, Mathematics that you study in 9th and 10th standard will form base.

If you wish to become Pilot in near future, then knowledge of Mathematics and Physics is must. Without its knowledge, you won't be able to get admission in Pilot training institutes. So, better you study Mathematics separately of 9th and 10th standard and take admission into 11th, then 12th standard.

If you wish to become Commercial Pilot, then better you join Flight training institutes. While if you wish to become pilot in Air Force, then you can apply for NDA Exam.

After qualifying NDA exam, you will get admitted to Air Force Academy. And after going through proper training, you could become Pilot in IAF on the basis of your skills and performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?