9th February 2019, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I get PhD(Commerce & Management) admission in Gujarat University through UGC-NET? Syllabus of UGC-NET(Commerce & Management)?

I am studying MBA in Human Resources. I want to study more after my Post Graduation. I am interested in PhD. Please tell me about the syllabus for Commerce & Management NET conducted by UGC. Also I want to know that I can get admission in Gujarat University after this exam with this subject?

30th June 2022, 11:30 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get PhD(Commerce & Management) admission in Gujarat University through UGC-NET? Syllabus of UGC-NET(Commerce & Management)?

Yes, definitely one can get admission in PhD in Gujarat University or any other university across India on the basis of UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) score as it is a National level examination and therefore NET score is accepted for PhD admission and Assistant Professor (lectureship) all across India.

Further the complete detailed syllabus for UGC NET examination for any subject can be downloaded from the link https://www.ugcnetonline.in/syllabus-new.php.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?