14th May 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET-JRF in Management for Master of Finance & Control student?

Hi Friends,
I am now doing Master of Finance & Control. Can I give UGC-NET-JRF in Management? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!

17th May 2016, 11:35 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET-JRF in Management for Master of Finance & Control student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I am now doing Master of Finance & Control. Can I give UGC-NET-JRF in Management? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply!
If you are doing an MBA degree in Finance, then only you can apply for the UGC NET exam in Management.

Those candidates who have completed MBA degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for UGC NET exam in Management.

There are no age criteria for LS. For JRF post, your age should be below 28 years.
17th May 2016, 09:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET-JRF in Management for Master of Finance & Control student?

You need a management degree at post graduation level which is provided by MBA like programme or its equivalent. Your qualification doesn't fit into management field.

It will be difficult for you to become eligible for management subject with the qualification you have. You should opt for any subject which is related to finance.
18th May 2016, 12:10 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can appear for UGC-NET-JRF.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for UGC-NET-JRF is that the candidate must have secured above 55% marks in Masters degree from a recognized institution.

The college must be recognized by UGC.

To view the official website click here
19th May 2016, 12:10 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that definitely you are eligible to give UGC NET examination in Management since you are doing Master of Finance and Control in management.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Management with a minimum of 55% of marks from a recognized University are definitely eligible to appear in UGC NET Examination in Management.
19th December 2016, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my mba and my age is 23 right now can you tell me whether i am applicable for jrf or not ?
16th March 2018, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed masters in corporate communication management from BHU, can i give ugc net in management or Labour Welfare/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Labour & Social Welfare/ Human Resources Management (SUBJECT No. 55) ?
i have also completed pg degree in HRM, service and industrial law.
23rd January 2019, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Ihave completed my masters in commerce. Am I eligible for applying in UGC NET JRF in Management?
28th July 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I have done my m.com degree can I answer net exam in management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?