28th February 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get promoted to 10th ICSE if failed in 9th standard?

Hi friends, I want to know that if I fail in 9th standard of ICSE Board then also I shall get promotion in 10th standard? I am little afraid of failing in 9th standard so I need to know about this. Kindly tell me asap.

4th March 2019, 07:57 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get promoted to 10th ICSE if failed in 9th standard?

There is no board for 9th examination. The exam papers are sent by ICSE council but the papers are checked in school itself.
If you failed in 9th standard then its totally on the school to promote you or take a re-test for 10th standard.
4th March 2019, 08:09 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

If you have been failed in 9th standard in ISCE board then you cannot be promoted to tenth ISCE board because in order to get promoted to next class candidate must have passed in all the subjects in previous class.
6th March 2019, 04:49 PM
Maa Ka Pyar

Dear sir or madam
there is nothing hard and fast rule if you are fail in your 9th standard then you can go for 10th Standard that is totally depend on your school authority. the 9th class paper is sent by ICSE board of school but copy is checked on school.anyhow if you are not passed in 9th standard it may be any reason like medical are due to other family reason then you can meet your school higher authority so that they can particularly allow you to appear in 10th class.
it is your privilege that school authority may be allowed you to upgrade in 10th standard but you can't force them to do so.
But according to ISCE board if you are fail in 9th standard then you can't promoted to 10th standard because in order to get promoted in next higher class you must passed in all subject in your previous class.
24th February 2020, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

If I failed in 2 subject in class 9 ICSE 2020 CAN I GET PROMOTION TO CLASS
22nd December 2020, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

sir 6 standard fail iam boiler oparetar Experian 10 ear license exjam try pannalama
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?