29th November 2018, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get provisional admission in MBA?

I have one back log subject in left for my BBA final year. Can I apply for MBA as a provisional candidate before completing my BBA degree?

30th November 2018, 09:18 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get provisional admission in MBA?

Yes, you can apply for the entrance examination to get admission in MBA course but admission will be only provisional till your completion of the bachelor course without any backlog.

The examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course. It is two year master course.
30th November 2018, 11:43 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply, appear and get admission in MBA course.

But the admission will be provisional until you will submit the passing certificate of the bachelor degree course. So, you have to complete the backlogs if any to get confirm your admission.

MBA is Master in Business Administration and it is two year course. Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes or Common entrance examination is conducted to get admission in the course.
30th November 2018, 09:20 PM
K.bharti
Junior Member+

You can appear for MBA colleges as provisional...bt before counseling and admission you will have to clear your backlog and you would have to present your BBA completion certificate... Institutes will provide you tenure for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?