16th August 2010, 05:42 PM
Farhan-Neha

Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses?

I. am a b.com with cs last year student. I am planning to do mba in future with llb from distance learning classes. Am i takeing right step. Can you please tell me that in which field i should do mba and name of best private mba institution like amity or what ever. I would also like to know that what would be my salary after doing there courses.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can MCA and MBA in finance go together? What is the value of MCA through distance?
  3. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  4. Should I go for MBA of LLB through distance learning after completing BBA?
  5. What to do after 1 year B.Com in order to pursue MBA?
  6. Is it fine to choose LLB regular course after completing MCA in Production and Operation Management? Which courses are better after MBA in production and operation?
  7. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  8. What is the syllabus for ECE? Minimum marks required to be scored to get recruited in BHEL?
  9. Which of the following MBA courses are in demand between MBA Finance, HR and IT?
  10. What is the fee structure of MBA course? Is it better to do MBA from Mumbai University(Open Learning)?
  11. Is MBA worthy after B.Tech course or not? What should I do next after completion of B.Tech course?
  12. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  13. Which has more value, IGNOU MBA distance learning or Symbiosis MBA distance learning? -- [New]
  14. How to do LLB from distance after doing B.Com? I am interested to do MBA in correspondence
  15. From which institute could I do my MBA after scoring 58% in B.Com? Is my decision of doing MBA correct?
  16. Which will be good between MBA in Security Management and MBA in HR?
  17. What are the career options in LLB after MBA?
  18. Which institute is best for MBA in Jalandhar or Punjab? How many types of MBA are there and which one is best?
21st May 2011, 05:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses?

Since you plan to do a LLB course then the best option would be to go in for HR. But since you are from a commerce background even doing finance is also good. It will be good if you give the CAT and the MAT entrance exam. Most of the reputed institutes consider either of these scores. Your salary will depend on the institute from where you pursue the course. Like if you do it from IIM your starting salary will be around 1 to 1.5 lakhs at least. But if you do it from a lower end school it can be as low as Rs 10000/-.
10th October 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses?

Hello sir, i have done Mcom in finance, Mba in finance from ignou, and pursuing CS sir i want to know expected my first salary so pls tell me...jitender shimla , phone num.9816014066
9th October 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I am BSc (IT) and working as a Admin Asstt. from last one and half year. I am planning to do MBA. Please suggest in which stream i will join MBA either in Finanace, HR or IT. Please help me...
16th February 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

which is better - MBA or C.A.
17th February 2013, 02:52 PM
Beawar

Dear..

MBA is always a good option until you choose a bad college. So if you are planning to go MBA then its good by remember that only going to the top college will help otherwise the course of MBA is now not that much lucrative.

Eligibility of MBA :-

1. A candidate must be a graduate
2. Graduation must be done from a recognized university
3. 50% marks in case of General or OBC candidate
4. 45 % marks in case of SC/ST
5. Good communication skills

Duration :-
Duration for all the specialization is two years in which there would be a internship of 3-6 months.

I think you should choose Either HR or Finance as both the fields are good and can help you to make a better career.

Best private MBA college are :-

IIM AHMEDABAD
XLRI JAMSHEDPUR
MDI GURGAON
IIM BANGALORE
SYMBIOSIS
ISB
IBS
BALAJI
ALLIANCE
CHRIST
GOA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
IIM UDAIPUR
IIM KOLKATA
IIM SHILONG
IIM KOHIKODE
IIM LUCKNOW
FMS DELHI
SP JAIN
JAMNALAL BAJAJ
KJ SOUMAYA

Hope it will help

Cheers...!!!
2nd October 2014, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Sur, i had completed B.B.M in marketing, and am confused about my life, should i do M.B.A or not i wanted to earn 6 digits salary per month atleast because i dont have house in bangalore.
Otherwise should i join to any central government jobs, like H.AL and in central government jobs what is the salary i can take , please tell me which is better doing M.B.A or applying to government jobs
3rd October 2014, 09:41 PM
aayush123456789a

hey i hve passed my class 12 with 46 percent nd doing b com taaxation since my 12 percent is not good is thr ny difficulty in geting admision in mba with good reputeted college >>???? n can i get admission without ny entrence exams like cat mat ! i wanted to do mba itss my aim plz help me cler my doughts how can i apply in college nd how caan i get admission for mba in good colleges nd is thr ny goodd colleges for mba in pune >>?? can i get admission thr since my class 12 percent is not good plz hepl me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?