24th May 2010, 02:56 PM

Can I get a seat(IT/Electronics) in KJ Somaiya vidyavihar through Gujarati quota? How to apply for the same? I'm expecting rank 140-150 in CET and around 80% marks in PCM

i am expecting around 140 to 145 in CET & around 80% in PCM

Are there any chances in getting admission in KJ Somaiya Vidyavihar in IT or Electronics in Gujrati Quota ?

Also Please let me know also that do we have to fill up seperate form for admission un Gujrati Quota or only through CAP rounds ?

14th March 2012, 02:25 PM
venkatadrir

Thumbs up Re: Can I get a seat(IT/Electronics) in KJ Somaiya vidyavihar through Gujarati quota? How to apply for the same? I'm expecting rank 140-150 in CET and around 80% marks in PCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i am expecting around 140 to 145 in CET & around 80% in PCM

Are there any chances in getting admission in KJ Somaiya Vidyavihar in IT or Electronics in Gujrati Quota ?

Also Please let me know also that do we have to fill up seperate form for admission un Gujrati Quota or only through CAP rounds ?
All the information you needed is given below.
check all what you needed.
ALL THE BEST
The institute imparts quality education in the fields of -

1. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (120 seats)
2. Computer Engineering (60 seats)
3. Information Technology (60 seats)
4. Electronics Engineering (60 seats)
Admission Procedure

Eligibility:

Passed the HSC (10+2) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with following subjects: English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and secured minimum 50% marks i.e. not less than 150 marks out of 300 marks (45% marks i.e. not less than 135 marks out of 300 marks for OBC candidates from Maharashtra) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics added together.

Eligibility Criteria:

The information is given below in brief.

a) For the candidate of Maharashtra State:
In addition to educational qualification as specified, candidates are required to appear for MHT-CET and secure nonzero score to be eligible for admission for State Quota (65%) seats through Central Assessment Process (CAP).

b) For candidates outside of Maharashtra State
In addition to educational qualification as specified, candidates from Maharashtra State as well as outside Maharashtra State are required to appear & qualify in All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) conducted by C.B.S.E., New Delhi to be eligible for admission.
c) For the candidates wishing admission under Management Quota
Candidates from Maharashtra State as well as from outside Maharashtra State having educational qualification as specified, are eligible for Management Quota seats provided they have appeared for MHT-CET conducted by the competent Authority or conducted by an agency (if any) including Association of all Pvt. colleges approved by Pravesh Niyantran Samittee.
6th June 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a seat(IT/Electronics) in KJ Somaiya vidyavihar through Gujarati quota? How to apply for the same? I'm expecting rank 140-150 in CET and around 80% marks in PCM

I have got 45219
rank in cet?
12th June 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a seat(IT/Electronics) in KJ Somaiya vidyavihar through Gujarati quota? How to apply for the same? I'm expecting rank 140-150 in CET and around 80% marks in PCM

cut off marks for gujarati kota in mechanical engineering
28th September 2020, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in k j somaiya college in minority Gujarati kota if I have 40% in physics,chemistry & biology in hssc state board exam??? & approximate 140 marks in NEET UG ??
CAN I GET ADMISSION FOR MBBS
but I am pass in boards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?