26th June 2012, 10:23 PM
22b

Can I get a seat in M.Pharm with a rank of 3171 in PGECET? I belong to OC category

can i get seat in m.pharm with rank 3171 in pgecet, i belong to o.c category , can i get seat in hyderabad?

Related Questions:
  1. PGECET seat in OU or JNTU for OC Category Candidate -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is PGECET? How is it different from GPAT?
  3. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 9679 in PGECET stream in M.Pharm?
  4. Is there any chance for me to get admission for M.Pharmacy in colleges of Hyderabad having secured a rank of 5274 in PGCET?
  5. Can I get a seat in M.Pharm in JNTU and OU university after scoring 584 rank in PGECET -- [New]
  6. ow many M.Pharmacy colleges are there in AP? How many seats are available?
  7. Can I get a seat in M.Tech in top 10 colleges after scoring 8432 in PGECET in SC category?
  8. Can I get a seat in Pharmaceutics in Hyderabad M.Pharm colleges after scoring 7674 rank in OU PGECET
  9. Which college or course can I get after scoring 524 rank in PGECET?
  10. PGECET M.Pharm Seat with 212 Rank for OC category
  11. How many M.Pharma seats are available in A.P? Can a candidate with rank 7345 in PGECET get seat in pharmaceutics, analysis, or industrial pharmacy in Hyderabad?
  12. How is the PGECET counseling conducted? Can I get a seat in any college under BC-E category?
  13. Chances of getting seat in M.Pharm in Hyderabad after scoring 1354 rank in PGECET?
  14. Which college can I get after scoring 484(Mechanical Engineering) rank in OU PGECET?
  15. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 49 rank in OC category in PGECET in EI stream?
  16. Can I get seat in University Colleges in AP having secured a rank of 881 in PGCET being a candidate of BC-D category?
  17. Can I get M.Pharm seat in Pharmaceutics, Analysis, Industrial Pharmacy with PGECET rank of 8320?
  18. Can I get M.Pharm seat after scoring 4343 rank in PGECET? In which college and which branch can I get a seat?
8th September 2016, 10:23 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in M.Pharm with a rank of 3171 in PGECET? I belong to OC category

M.Pharma. or Master of Pharmacy is a postgraduate Academic Degree which is awarded for a course or program in the medical field of Pharmacy. The duration of this course is two years.

For Master of Pharmacy course candidate must have Bachelor of Pharmacy course from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in Bachelor for Master of Pharmacy course is 50%.

As per my knowledge, yes you are eligible to get a seat in M.Pharm with a rank of 3171 in PGECET so my suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in that college whicg accept your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?