13th May 2012, 02:54 AM
shubhamrwt

Can I get a seat in Mechancial in main campus of Amrita after scoring 6000 rank? How much will be the donation?

i got around 6000 rank in amrita open cat. can i get a seat in mech in main campus thro donation & how much will b d donation

2nd May 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a seat in Mechancial in main campus of Amrita after scoring 6000 rank? How much will be the donation?

I GOT 7600 RANK AMRITA WHICH COURSE CAN I EXPECT AND WHAT WILL BE THE DONATION
16th September 2016, 12:11 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in Mechancial in main campus of Amrita after scoring 6000 rank? How much will be the donation?

Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a private university spread across India in the states of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Haryana. Its headquarters are at Ettimadai, approximately 22 kilometers from Coimbatore.

As per my knowledge, you can directly eligible for Mechanical branch after scoring 6000 rank without any donation. For Mechanical branch, you need to score your rank in between 5000 to 7000.

As per your ran, yes you can get a seat in Mechancial in main campus of Amrita. For more information you can visit at the official website: https://www.amrita.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?