16th May 2013, 07:19 PM
aish.B

Previous years question papers of ICAR UG exam?

Sir,
Please send me question paper of Icar ug 2013 exam held on 20th april 2013.It will be more convinient for me if you send me as pdf document.Send by email.

16th September 2016, 12:11 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Previous years question papers of ICAR UG exam?

ICAR stands for Indian Council of Agriculture and Research. It conducts a various entrance examination for admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate agriculture courses.

ICAR UG which is officially called as AIEEA- UG is held once every year for admission in undergraduate agriculture courses across different agricultural government colleges of India. The minimum eligibility criteria for the same examination are as here under :-

You must be an Indian citizen.

Your age must lie within 17 years to 23 years. Further age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.

You must have completed your Class 12th with PCM or PCB group or must hold any equivalent degree from a recognized board with at least 50% aggregate in the same.

Now since you are looking for previous year paper of AIEEE-UG examination then I would like to clarify that ICAR does not releases its question paper officially and even does not allow students to carry question paper with them. Hence it is not possible to provide you the same. But you can look for question papers of similar examination or any books based on the ICAR UG examination pattern for having an idea about the pattern and difficulty level of the examination.

For more queries regarding ICAR examination you can visit the link www.icar.org.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?