16th July 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a seat in new engineering college in Vijayawada after scoring 60.59%?

I AM SINDHURA.I COMPLETED MY B.TECH DEGREE IN ECE BRANCH WITH AN AGRIGATE OF 60.59%,I GET PGECET RANK AS 6269.CAN I GET THE SEAT IN NEW ENGINEERING COLLEGE SRK IN VIJAYAWADA.
CAN I GET THE SEAT OR NOT?
KINDLY SENT THE CORRECT REPLY TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS:[email protected]

thanks for gave a chance

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in SRK engineering college in Vijayawada after scoring 6269 PGECET aggregate and 60.59% in ECE?
  2. List of colleges in which I can get a seat in Pharmaceutics? Any chance to get a seat in Hyderabad Colleges and Vijayawada Siddhartha College?
  3. Can I get BAMS seat in Vijayawada after scoring 27569 rank in EAMCET?
  4. Can I get a seat in Vijayawada after scoring 112 rank in PGECET in EE subject
  5. How to get a seat in Siddhartha medical college?
  6. In which university I will get admission if secured 22 rank in ECET-EEE?
  7. Can I get a seat in SSN engineering college through counseling after scoring 186 engineering cutoff
  8. Can i get a seat in Vijayawada after scoring 1985 rank in PGECET in M.Pharmacy? What is the course fee?
  9. Seat after scoring 87582 rank in AIEEE? Seat in Surathkal engineering college after scoring Karnataka rank of 1727?
  10. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 30,000 in EAMCET? Can I get a seat in Engineering College in Visakhapatnam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there a chance for me to get a seat in Guindy Engineering College for B.E Biomedical Engineering after scoring 194 marks?
  12. Can I get a seat in any engineering college after scoring 57626 engineering college?
  13. Can I get a seat in any college after scoring 195.75 cutoff in 12th?
  14. How to go for training for 6th semester project in Vijayawada
  15. List of colleges in Vijayawada offering BDS to a candidate with 2500 rank in EAMCET? -- [New]
  16. Can I get a seat in Government Engineering College in Kerala for M.Tech under OBC reservation after scoring 306 and 905 rank with 23.33 marks in Electrical Engineering GATE?
  17. Can I get admission for SPA Vijayawada after scoring 40311 AIEEE rank?
  18. Will I get a seat in government engineering college for Civil Engineering after scoring 15000 rank?
13th January 2012, 07:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in new engineering college in Vijayawada after scoring 60.59%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I AM SINDHURA.I COMPLETED MY B.TECH DEGREE IN ECE BRANCH WITH AN AGRIGATE OF 60.59%,I GET PGECET RANK AS 6269.CAN I GET THE SEAT IN NEW ENGINEERING COLLEGE SRK IN VIJAYAWADA.
CAN I GET THE SEAT OR NOT?
KINDLY SENT THE CORRECT REPLY TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS:[email protected]

thanks for gave a chance
If you have completed your B.Tech and also cleared PGCET entrance exams with more than 60% aggregate marks, then you are certainly eligible to apply for M.Tech in SRK Institute of Technology, Vijayawada.

There would be so many candidates applying for the degree course, hence it is not possible to say that you will get admission in the college. As there will certainly be a limited number of seats. But you should definitely apply if you want to pursue the course from SRK Institute of Technology, Vijayawada.

You need to collect the admission form and deposit the filled form together with your academic certificates to the institute administration.
They will call you for the counselling. During the counselling session they will declare the name of the selected students.

For further inquiry visit:
15th April 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a seat in new engineering college in Vijayawada after scoring 60.59%?

CAN I GET A SEAT IN ANY ENGINEERING COLLEGE AFTER SCORING 64.6% IN JK BOSE WITHOUT ANY DONATION
15th April 2013, 07:08 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

List Of Engineering Colleges in Vijayawada :

Siddartha Engineering College

Nirma Engineering College

Koneru Laksmaiah College of Engineering

K.L College of Engineering

Prasad V Potluri Siddhartha Institute of Technology

Gudlavalleru Engineering College

Nova College of Engineering & Technology

Vijaya Institute of Technology for Women

Vikas College of Engineering & Technology

S R K Institute of Technology

Potti Sriramulu College of Engineering & Technology

Andhra Loyola Institute of Engineering & Technology

R K College of Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?