18th July 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get seat in Punjab Engineering College with a rank of 141002 in AIEEE?

iget 141002 rank in aieee can i got seat in panjab engeering college. reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Seat after scoring 87582 rank in AIEEE? Seat in Surathkal engineering college after scoring Karnataka rank of 1727?
  2. How much rank is required in AIEEE to get admission in Punjab Engineering College? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get a seat in BDS course in Punjab in Private recognized college on the basis of my rank in PMET?
  4. Can I get a seat in NIT, Jalandhar? My state rank is 447 in AIEEE
  5. List of colleges in Bangalore I can apply for with AIEEE rank 3229290? I've secured 66% marks in 12th(CBSE) and I prefers mechanical , aeronautic engineering or automobile engineering
  6. How can a Punjab Domicile get a seat in Punjab College?
  7. Could I get a good branch in Punjab Engineering college after obtaining 140 marks in AIEEE exam?
  8. Best engineering colleges that I can get after scoring 48683 rank in AIEEE?
  9. How to get MBBS seat in private college after scoring 827 rank in Punjab PMET?
  10. Any reserved seat in freedom figher quota in Punjab Engineering College?
  11. List of top engineering colleges available in Bangalore? What's the fee structure? I've scored 66% in 12th(non medical) std in CBSE and AIEEE rank is 329290
  12. Which college should I consider under PTU after scoring 49 marks in AIEEE with state rank of 8220?
  13. Can I get the best college after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? Can I get any government college across India or in Punjab? I belong to SC category
  14. Can I get admission in a good engineering college in Punjab after scoring 73 in AIEEE? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission in good engineering colleges of Punjab through AIEEE? I have got state(Punjab) rank 8856 in AIEEE
  16. Government college in Punjab or Uttarkhand after scoring 100000-110000 AIEEE rank?
  17. In which college can I get after scoring 13587 AIEEE B.Arch rank? Can I get a seat in AP?
  18. Can I get a seat in any college after scoring 33045 rank in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
18th July 2011, 07:14 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get seat in Punjab Engineering College with a rank of 141002 in AIEEE?

hi dear

Punjab university is a good college.

but you put this rank most probably you

get this college and find a seat in this university.

see this prevoious year stastitics for this.
18th July 2011, 07:39 PM
gaurav4chs

Default Re: Can I get seat in Punjab Engineering College with a rank of 141002 in AIEEE?

no panjab engineering college is a very good institute even better than some nits
for getting admission there u would requir a rank of 12000 approximately.
18th July 2011, 08:07 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

This is one of the prestigious college of the punjab and to get admission this college you have to take AIEEE exam.This college is best college in the punjab which provides best study and placement facilities to students.To get admission to this college one has to get rank under 7000 only then there will be some chance that you may get admission to this college.But as you have said that your rank is 141000 which means that there is not any way you will get admission to this college.

But do not worry if you have decided to take admission then there are various good private colleges where you can get the admissions.Under the management quota almost every college reserves 5% seats so you will have to give some donation and you will easily get jobs in that college .

Otherwise if you want to drop then this is also an option for you.You can take coaching this year and can prepare for exam and next time get a good rank and get admission on the basis of rank .
18th July 2011, 10:17 PM
Uttam Nandi

Since you haven't mentioned your category I can't give you a yes or no answer. However, it is very difficult to get a seat in Punjab Engineering College with such low rank.
As you know this is a deemed university..which means it has got all the rankings like AICTE approval, UGC recognition, NBA accredition, NAAC grades etc..so is reputed for providing quality education..getting a seat here is not that easy. If you belong to general category there is no way you can get a seat. If you belong to SC/ST category, you may manage to get a seat in Metallurgical engineering. As you know there is separate quota for military & premilitary personnel. Also there is sports quota. Fortunately if you belong to these categories you have a sound chance to get a seat. Remember selection for sports quota is not only based on rank of AIEEE but also depends on value of sports graduation certificate.
18th July 2011, 11:08 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Dear friend yes you can get a seat in Punjab engg. college.........

That's you can apply for this seat nearly because counselling is going on........

you can also try in another engg. college.........
19th July 2011, 03:17 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iget 141002 rank in aieee can i got seat in panjab engeering college. reply me soon.
no, you will not get admission in punjab engineering college. it is the best college of punjab and to get admission in that, your all india rank must be under 30,000. as your rank is very far from that, so you will not get admission. but there are a lot of other good colleges in which you can get admission.
17th December 2011, 09:30 PM
chint123

no panjab engineering college is a very good institute even better than some nits
for getting admission there u would requir a rank of 12000 approximately.

But do not worry if you have decided to take admission then there are various good private colleges where you can get the admissions.Under the management quota almost every college reserves 5% seats so you will have to give some donation and you will easily get jobs in that college .
30th April 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir
i' m pankaj and i get 36 marks in aieee 2012. I m belong to sc catogory.
Can i get seat in PEC.
10th June 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

can i get seat in pec with chandigarh quota rank 1390 in aieee
10th June 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get seat in Punjab Engineering College with a rank of 3lakh inn AIEEE?
11th June 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

sir my all india rank is near abt 44000 overall nd categeory rank (general) is 33450 which colleges can i get in punjab
20th June 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

sir, my rank is 175335 i aieee with marks 77 can i get admission in mechnical engineering in punjab

thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?