25th December 2019, 11:28 AM
Busy bee123

Can I get study visa for Canada if I have supply in Mathematics in 10th ICSE Board?

Can I get study visa for Canada if I have supply in Mathematics in 10th ICSE Board exams? Presently, I have completed my Graduation and wants to study Post Graduation in Canadian colleges. What other criteria do I need to full fill?

6th December 2020, 11:52 AM
amanmishra098

Default Re: Can I get study visa for Canada if I have supply in Mathematics in 10th ICSE Board?

Yes you will get visa.
According to the ICSE exam pattern, students must appear for seven subjects, one of which should be English and one should be second language. Students need to secure pass marks in ICSE question papers of at least 5 subjects to pass the exam.

But, its better if you pass in all subjects. Also, icse provides you an option between maths and commerce. But all schools don't provide the option. Thus, you need to find such a school, if you want to drop maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?