14th August 2018, 08:52 AM
Priyanka90588

Can I get Technical job in MNC companies through BCA(H) course?

Hi Sir, I am interested to study BCA(H) course. I am a female candidate and I want to know that if I do BCA then after completing it I would get Technical job in MNC companies? Kindly let me know about such opportunities. Thank you!

19th August 2018, 04:52 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Technical job in MNC companies through BCA(H) course?

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application. You can get jobs in MNCs after pursuing BCA course, but along with that you have to study some additional programming languages too.

On the basis of BCA course only, getting job in MNCs is difficult. Even if you get job, then it will be non-technical like BPO, Back Office, Data entry, Voice process, etc.

So, you must learn a programming language like Java, .NET or PHP so that you can get job in MNC for Technical post.

Also, you can pursue MCA course that can clear your way of getting into MNC for Technical post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?