21st February 2015, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

List of IT MNC companies which I clear for campus placement without technical and programming skills?

hello

I am a engineering graduate in his final year due for graduation in may.
i am from the ECE department in an anna univ affliated college(KCG college of tech.) in chennai.
I wish to get into IT sector companies. I have a comparatively good flair for cracking aptitude,verbal and reasoning questions. Got to to learn n thorough basics in c/c .

how should i approach placements for off campus for passouts?!

when will the off campus placements tentatively start for pass outs??

do i necessarily have to go to centres like niit and get courses done in java,.net before i graduate , which is tough for me due to time management reasons while under graduation??

Related Questions:
26th February 2015, 09:15 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: List of IT MNC companies which I clear for campus placement without technical and programming skills?

It's not that easy to get placed in a IT MNC companies without having any technical and programming skills as they tend to take candidates who are good at it. There are companies like TCS, Wipro, Accenture etc who come for on campus and off-campus placement and do take candidates who are not from Computer Science background as well provided the candidate shows a good learning skill.

You don't really have to join NIITs to learn about Java and C languages. Just take some time and find out some good books which your computer science mates use to prepare for technical stuffs and start reading it. It's all about the basics which you need to be strong of and nothing in advance to clear the IT companies interview companies as they clearly know a fresher cannot be an expert with just books. So, ensure that you read about the basic stuffs about the programming language and be ready to tackle questions in the interview in such a way that you love to learn that event if you don't know the answer which will ultimately creates a positive mindset to the interviewer.

I have attached some common preparation materials in this post which would help you to prepare for the interviews better for getting an IT job. Just go through it when needed!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?