16th May 2011, 04:06 PM
bombarding

Can I get Visa if my average academic performance is 64% in Mechanical Engineering?

i had average academic percentage(64%) in mechanical engg can i get vissa

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get OCI Visa for an Iranian to study PhD in Mechanical Engineering in India?
  2. Are there chances of visa rejection after an year break?
  3. How to get student visa for Singapore and Australia being a Mechanical Engineering graduate?
  4. Can i get student visa for studying Mechanical Engineering in Canada?
  5. Can I apply for student Visa to pursue M.S.(Advance Mechanical Engineering) in UK if post study work Visa is cancelled?
  6. How much marks are needed to study mechanical engineering in average college in tamilnadu?
  7. Do girls easily get jobs in Mechanical Engineering? What is the average salary of a mechanical engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to study in Canada through IELTS with 58.8% in 12th? Eligibility to get Student Visa?
  9. Procedure to get job Visa after completion of Diploma in Architecture Assistantship? -- [New]
  10. How to get student visa to study MS in Canada?
  11. Is Mechanical Engineering the best course for an average student in Polytechnic?
  12. Can I get a seat with GATE score of 24 in OBC category?
  13. What is the average fee to join aeronautical engineering after polytechnic mechanical course?
  14. Do girls easily get a job in Mechanical Engineering? What is the average salary offering in this branch of engineering in India?
  15. Is there any problem in immigration in visa in Kuwait since I have not yet received my Visa
  16. Can I get education loan if score 81 percent in 12th Science?
  17. What helps in during placements between Knowledge and Long Term Academic Performance?
  18. Whether Newzealand Embassy will award me visa if secured 5.5 bands in IELTS?
19th May 2011, 07:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Visa if my average academic performance is 64% in Mechanical Engineering?

Getting the visa depends on the interviewing authorities. They verify whether sending you abroad will be helpful to both the countries. Also if they find inconsistency in your academic record then chances of being rejected are more. Make sure you try to score high in the GRE/GMAT and secure admission in a reputed institute. If you are able to do so then certainly it is possible to secure the visa.
1st September 2011, 10:59 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get Visa if my average academic performance is 64% in Mechanical Engineering?

If you perform well in the interview you can get visa for your percentage..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?