24th May 2016, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study in Canada through IELTS with 58.8% in 12th? Eligibility to get Student Visa?

Sir,
Recently I have completed my school studies and I have got 58.8% in my 12th. Now I want to study in Canada and I am preparing myself for IELTS. I want to inquire that whether I am eligible for study in Abroad with such percentage of marks? And what is the eligibility criteria for getting Student Visa?

25th May 2016, 12:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study in Canada through IELTS with 58.8% in 12th? Eligibility to get Student Visa?

Yes, you are eligible to study in Canada through IELTS after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 58.8% marks from a recognised board. You must have to get good score in IELTS examination to get admission in best universities. The student visa approval or rejection does not depends upon your academic scores, it mainly depends on how you are going to study in Abroad and who will bear your expenses, etc.,. You need to answer correctly, carefully and confidently to the Visa Interviewer questions, so, that there will be maximum chances of getting your visa approved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?