25th August 2010, 12:37 AM
TheGame

Can i give GPAT test and get admission to M.Pharm with a percentage below 60 in B.Pharm?

There is chance that i may end up my B.Pharm with percentage in mid or high 50s but less than 6o.

In that case, will the gates still be open for me?
Can i give the GPAT test and get admission into a college offering M.Pharm in India?

I am quite tense about it as i really want to do PG

25th August 2010, 11:01 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i give GPAT test and get admission to M.Pharm with a percentage below 60 in B.Pharm?

Dear friend,
please dont get tensed because you have a chance to give GPAT test for admission in M.pharm its because the eligibility criteria is 55%.and you are eligible fot the test.so nothing to worry.
Wish You All The Best!!!!
26th August 2010, 06:30 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i give GPAT test and get admission to M.Pharm with a percentage below 60 in B.Pharm?

Hmm i doubt whether you will be eligible for the test as you got less that 60% as according to the eligibility criteria of GPAT its 60% minimum percentage in graduation.

But you don't worry. You can apply for other college considering the graduation score under 60%. But still wait for your actual results. Whats say if you get above 60% ..cant say

So chill out!
5th September 2010, 09:27 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,
GPAT(Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test) is the main & important examination for the PG Pharmacy students.

According to the GPAT criteria:

1:you should be a complete B.Pharm degree holder.

2:you can get chance if you are appearing in last exam of B.Pharm.

3:In examination there is a a question paper of maximum 100 marks containing the 100 questions,in which you have to complete the exam between 3hrs.

4:For each wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.

For more details visit the home sites:
http://www.gpat.in,
http://www.msubaroda.ac.in

Good luck.
6th September 2010, 07:35 PM
noproblem

hello friend
as you want to ask for the eligibility for appearing in gpat exam for that you just need to be pass b.pharma exam or final year students can also apply
as you score 60% marks you will get admission on the basis of both your gpat score and also your percentage in b.pharma and student with higher % will be given more priority .
30th October 2010, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

GPAT Eligibility Criteria : The interested candidates should have Bachelor%u2019s degree in Pharmacy i.e. they must have devoted 4 years after 10 2 from a recognized university are eligible. Those who are appearing in final exams of the qualifying exam are also eligible. Persons Who are in Final Year of B.Pharm / Completed B.Pharm degree after lateral entry into B.Pharm after D.Pharmacy are also eligible to appear for GPAT 2010.
10th December 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

what if we are having an arrier in last year ? plz reply .....with one subject fail in final yr ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?