12th July 2017, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I give ISC commerce exam third time if failed twice?

Sir/Mam, I need one more chance to prove my self, I was unsuccessful in first attempt of ISC commerce but unfortunately due to my ailment I lost my second opportunity. Am I eligible for the third isc exam in my institution? Can you please guide me with the details? Thanks!

13th July 2017, 09:52 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give ISC commerce exam third time if failed twice?

You can apply for ISC board examination for third time. There is no limitation on number of attempts for board examination. What you need to do is to apply for board examination once again from same school or college for ISC board examination.

If you want to score good marks in board examination, then you need to practice previous years question papers of board examination. Write good answers in neat and clean manner to fetch more marks in different subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?