4th November 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I give Kerala PMT or other PMT's at an age of 15?

Sir i born in 21 may 1995 can i give the enterance test of kerala pmt or other pmts

5th November 2011, 02:00 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give Kerala PMT or other PMT's at an age of 15?

hi, i am happy to inform you that you eligible for any pmt exam after 17 year.
you will be eligible from next year.

all the best!
5th November 2011, 05:11 PM
Fraction Down

dear friend,

1.>Eligibility for Kerala PMT

Candidates should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination or examination recognized as equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Biology, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology put together. Those who wish to take admission to MBBS/BDS courses should acquire 50% marks in the Medical Entrance Examination (As per the guidelines issued by Medical Council of India).

* The candidate has to complete his/her 17 years of age. The maximum age for the entrance test is 25, but for the SC/ST candidates, there is a relaxation of 5 years.

2.>Eligibility for CBSE PMT

For the admission in government quota in various private and dental institutes of India, any Indian National can appear in CBSE PMT/ AIPMT entrance test. In order to appear in the test, he/she has to fulfill all the needed qualifications, which are given below.

* The candidate has to complete his/her 17 years of age. The maximum age for the entrance test is 25, but for the SC/ST candidates, there is a relaxation of 5 years.

* The candidates can appear for the entrance test only three times, as per the norms of the Board.

* The aspirants must have passed in Higher Secondary Certificate Examination / Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination / Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination or its equivalent with not less than 50% marks (40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH) in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English, from any Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any other recognized Board.

* The candidates, who are appearing in qualifying examination or who have appeared in the examination and waiting for results, may also apply for the competitive entrance test. But those candidates are not eligible, who have not passed the qualifying examination with required percentage of marks.

3.>CG PMT 2012 Eligibility Criteria

*Only those candidates will be eligible to sit for the entrance exam who: Is a citizen of India / Is a domicile of Chattisgarh.

*Any candidate will not be given entry to the medical university who has not completed 17 years of age before 31st December or before it, in the year in which the exam is held.

4.>Haryana PMT 2012 Eligibility

1. For MBBS/BDS Courses:-

o The candidates should not be more than 17 years of age.

o The candidates must have passed in Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) of Board of School Education, Haryana or any examination recognized Board.

o The candidates must have secured not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together and must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English individually in qualifying examination.

2. For BAMS Course:-

Ø The candidates need to have passed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (10+2) of Board of School Education, Haryana or any examination recognized Board.

Ø The qualifying examination must be passed by the candidates with 50% marks in aggregate English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology and at least 33% marks in each subject.

Ø The candidates, who are not residing in Haryana, may also apply for admission to BAMS Course under 15 % quota of seats.

Age:- He / She will attain the age of 17 years or more on 31-12-2012.

5.>BHU PMT Eligibility

Passed Intermediate Science/Pre-Medical Course/12 year of 10+2 or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ST candidates) in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together. Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination may also apply.

BEST OF LUCK.
16th December 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

My date of birth is 14.3.1995 can i apply for the any pmt test
17th December 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between Kerala PMT and Kerala CEE
2nd August 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PERCENTAGE REQUIRED IN PHY.CHE.AND BIO.FOR TAKING ADMISSION IN B.A.M.S. IN CHHATTISGARH FOR S.C.AND S.T. CANDIDATES
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?