2nd July 2020, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I give my 10th class English paper exam under CBSE Board after a gap of 12 years?

I have passed 10th in 2008 from CBSE. But because of high fever I couldn't perform better in my English exam. I was failed in English subject. Can I give my English exam again from CBSE after 12 years? I also want to change my D.O.B in documents, is it possible?

31st July 2020, 08:35 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I give my 10th class English paper exam under CBSE Board after a gap of 12 years?

No, you cannot appear in English paper of your Class 12th separately after 12 years of your actual board examination.

But, in case you want to clear your Class 10th board examination, then you need to reappear in all your concerned papers of Class 10th once again and for the same process it is not necessary to change your Date of Birth as there is no upper age limit for appearing in CBSE board examination.
1st August 2020, 12:00 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I give my 10th class English paper exam under CBSE Board after a gap of 12 years?

***As per CBSE Guidelines,the re-exam would take place in the following year,so you can't go for re-exam after 12 years of gap.

***Yes ,you can continue 10th again but as in private school but not re-exam after a long
gap.

**Meanwhile you can pursue some certification course,which would extra qualities in your
profile .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?