29th March 2013, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for Aeronautical after passing 10th?

i am passing 10th and next i am complete deploma mechnical .so can i go aronotical .

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for Aeronautical after passing 10th?
  2. How to become a Aeronautical Engineer after passing 10th?
  3. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  5. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  6. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th?
  7. How can I become an aeronautical engineer after passing 10th with 74%?
  8. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 10th class?
  9. What to do after 10th to be an Aeronautical engineer?
  10. Can I do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th? If I do 11th then which subjects need to be taken?
  11. Is Aeronautical branch available in NERIST? After completing 10th I wish to do aeronautical course
  12. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan? -- [New]
  13. How to go for Aeronautics after passing 9th standard? List of the institutes who take students after 10th and train them for Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. What should i do after passing 10th in Aeronautical engineering
  15. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical college after passing 10th?
  16. Is it possible to do Aeronautical Engineering after the completion of 10th?
  17. How to become a Aeronautical Engineer after passing 10th class?
  18. How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer?
9th November 2013, 03:26 PM
Gaje Singh jodhpur

Default Re: Can I go for Aeronautical after passing 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am passing 10th and next i am complete deploma mechnical .so can i go aronotical .
Hi
I think you should take admission for btech aeronautical engg. and after that you became an aeronautical engg.
all the best
24th June 2023, 10:03 AM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Pursuing a career in Aeronautical Engineering requires a strong foundation in science and mathematics. After passing 10th grade, you generally need to pursue the science stream (Science Group) in 11th and 12th grade, which includes Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.

To become an Aeronautical Engineer, you will need to complete a Bachelor's degree in Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering from a recognized university or institution. This program usually involves an in-depth study of subjects such as aerodynamics, aircraft structures, propulsion systems, flight mechanics, control systems, and more.

While it's possible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after 10th grade, it is typically a longer and more structured educational pathway. After completing your 10th grade, you would need to enroll in a 2-year Pre-University Course or Intermediate Course (equivalent to 11th and 12th grade) with a focus on science subjects. After that, you can apply for a Bachelor's degree in Aeronautical Engineering.

Keep in mind that the specific educational requirements may vary depending on the country and the institution you plan to pursue your studies. It's advisable to research the admission criteria and requirements of the universities or institutions offering Aeronautical Engineering programs to ensure you meet their prerequisites.
29th June 2023, 07:29 AM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

Aeronautical engineering typically requires a higher level of education beyond 10th grade. Most universities and institutions offering aeronautical engineering programs require candidates to have completed their 12th grade or equivalent education with a strong background in mathematics and physics. It's important to research and understand the specific educational requirements of the institutions you are interested in attending.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?