14th July 2020, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for B.Ed in Mathematics after completion of B.Tech in CSE branch?

Can I pursue B.Ed. in Mathematics? I have completed B.Tech (CSE). Will I be eligible for HTET, CTET in TGT/PGT Mathematics after completion of B.Ed Mathematics and B.Tech (CSE)?

15th July 2020, 11:13 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I go for B.Ed in Mathematics after completion of B.Tech in CSE branch?

The acronym B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. It is a teacher training course. The eligibility criteria for B.Ed course is :

1. Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required for B.Ed course.

You can apply for Bachelor of Education course in Mathematics after completion of Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science Engineering.
15th July 2020, 03:37 PM
Msha23

Default Re: Can I go for B.Ed in Mathematics after completion of B.Tech in CSE branch?

Yes you pursue B.Ed in maths.
Minimum educational qualification for B.Ed maths are;

• B Sc maths
• M.A Maths
• B.Tech
Yes you can also eligible for HTET, CTET.
15th July 2020, 04:38 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education Course. The eligibility criteria for B.Ed course is given as below:

1. You must have done Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Minimum of 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required for Bachelor of Education course.

2. You can apply for B.Ed in Mathematics after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science.
15th July 2020, 06:14 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Note that B.Tech graduates cannot directly apply for CTET, HTET and other state TET exams.

As per the academic requirements, candidate must have completed graduation along with B.Ed. course. If you have completed 1st year of B.Ed., then you can apply for CTET and other TET exams.

So, as you have done B.Tech, you can apply for B.Ed. course in Mathematics as you wish to do. After 1 year, you can apply for CTET exam or other.

Some of the popular colleges for pursuing B.Ed. in India are listed below:
  • Kirorimal College of Education, Bhiwani
  • Jamila Milia Islamia University, Delhi
  • University of Punjab
  • Lady Irwin College, Delhi
  • Andhra University, Visakhapatanam
  • SNDT Womens University, Mumbai
  • Government College of Education, Chandigarh
  • St. Xaviers College of Education, Patna
  • D.M.College of Teacher Education, Imphal
  • University of Pune
  • Himachal Pradesh University, Department Of Education, Shimla
  • University of Bombay
  • K.J. Somaiya Comprehensive College of Education, Training and Research, Mumbai
  • Bombay Teacher's Training College, Mumbai
16th July 2020, 06:02 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

••••Yes. You can go for B.Ed. mathematics after completion of B.tech. CSE branch.

••••B.ed. course is of two years duration.

••••Qalification required =a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university for being eligible in this course.
••••Marks required = minimum 50% marks in bachelor degree aggregate.

••••And yes, after the B.Ed. you will be eligible for HTET, CTET, various other entrance tests.
31st August 2021, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.tech in IT and b.ed in maths and computer science. Am I eligible for dsssb or kvs tgt maths ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?