10th September 2019, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I go to Canada without sponsorship or proposal letter?

I want to know that will I be able to go Canada without proposal letter because my no member of my family is there and I want to go to Canada. But in America my half of the family is there and I don't know how much percentage in IELTS is required to go America. So would you be able to advise me?

5th April 2021, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go to Canada without sponsorship or proposal letter?

I am BCA degree holder .Am doing B.ed
Please answer me
3rd May 2021, 11:54 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I go to Canada without sponsorship or proposal letter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am BCA degree holder .Am doing B.ed
Please answer me
** If you are applying for a Bachelors degree at a university, you need to have minimum 70% along with a SAT/ ACT score.

***If you are planning to apply for undergraduate or postgraduate level programmes, IELTS requirement for Canada student visa is mandatory.

***A study visa for Canada requires the Student to score at least 5.5 in each of the four IELTS bands requirements with an overall minimum score of 6.0 and above for undergraduate & diploma programs.

*** Graduate courses, on the other hand, require a minimum Ielts score of 6.0 in each band and an overall IELTS score of 6.5 and above.

***But if you decide to pursue a degree in engineering program, Teaching or Education Studies, do note that the minimum Ielts score is 7.0 overall and per band.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?