5th November 2011, 12:14 AM
cham1313

Details of sponsorship companies providing sponsorship for Deck Cadet or Nautical Science Courses? On what basis do they provide sponsorship?

can I have details of sponsorship companies providing sponsorship for deck cadet or nautical science courses?
Also, on what basis they provide sponsorship ?

7th December 2011, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of sponsorship companies providing sponsorship for Deck Cadet or Nautical Science Courses? On what basis do they provide sponsorship?

i will like to know about the sponsorship exam for degree in nautical science(mumbai university).
10th January 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of sponsorship companies providing sponsorship for Deck Cadet or Nautical Science Courses? On what basis do they provide sponsorship?

i am doing HND in nautial science.and i am a not sponsored student.i want to be sponsored student..pls guied me how can i get sponsership
13th January 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

i m non sponsored,secured rank 201 (gen)..should i see cousling????will i get company after completng my collage??
14th March 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the selection of deck cadet . when will it start? please give me the details of the companies sponsoring
9th April 2012, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the the companies giving sponserships to imu
1st May 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

lists of sponsership offering merchant navy institutes in india?
8th July 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am doing HND in nautial science.and i am a not sponsored student.i want to be sponsored student..pls guied me how can i get sponsership
The major sponsorship companies are neptune orient lines,sea maersk,damico,dole dnautic
22nd August 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Deck cadet course throug Nimbus Maritime Academy. Presently I am sailing for 18 months. Have a Liberian CDC. Will I be able to appear for the next exam of COC in India after returning?
8th December 2012, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, i undersigned Alex Talent joseph and i have complited diploma in nautical science leading to bsc in july 2012 and am an Indian CDC holder waiting to get a training really i am interested in sponsership company how can i get a sponser..
19th January 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to go for bsc in nautical science but don't know how to go about it since am in a different country and countinent. Please i need your assistance
10th April 2013, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

how can i join bsc nautical science with sponsorship given by the companies
7th May 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

I am staying in Mumbai can u pls help me which company I should approach for the sponcership for the dns course 9820092392 email [email protected]
30th July 2013, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do dns course through sponsorship from a company........hw can i do it ....my email id is [email protected]
15th April 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

i am in chennai studing bsc nauticalscience in ima i want sponsership to study pls ........
24th April 2014, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

i am motswana who did diploma in general sciences in colleges of education, and working as a teacher teaching all the three sciences. i heared about free sponsorhip of science courses for batswana for further studies outside the country in which i want to do it.
27th May 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

when did deck cadet will get job on basis of their performance in their course
21st July 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my DNS one year course from TS Chankya i want to join your shipping company for spouncership for deck cadet
6th August 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

im selected for the dns leading to bsc nautical science course 2014 in kolkata campus...is colg goona provide me sponsership?? if not...then how i can get the sponsership...
4th January 2015, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

sir I want to do DNS course through sponsorship with wallem company how u contact them for fee details ...... [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?