4th January 2023, 08:22 PM
Samanth.R

Can I go directly For 2nd year B.com after completing the 12th pass?

Can I go directly For 2nd year B.com after completing the 12th pass? If it's possible how can I do

8th January 2023, 12:26 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go directly For 2nd year B.com after completing the 12th pass?

No, you can not directly get admission in the second year of B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce) degree course after your Class 12th under any case as the minimum duration required for completing a B.Com. is three years.

So, you will have to start from the 1st year of B.Com. degree course in order to pursue B.Com..
8th January 2023, 09:29 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go directly For 2nd year B.com after completing the 12th pass?

No, there is no direct entry in the second year of the bachelor degree course.

Candidates are eligible to get admission in the 2nd year of the course after the completion of the first year of the course.
8th January 2023, 10:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to get admission in the B.Com is that candidate must have passed std 12th from a recognised board.

You are not eligible to get admission in the second year of the course. So, you can get admission only in the first year of the course after qualifying in the entrance examination conducted by college or university.
10th January 2023, 03:54 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

No , you have to study all the 3 years.
After completion of class 12th, you have to take admission in graduation if you are interested in doing UG course and you have to study 1st year also.
There is no such criteria in graduation that you can leave 1st year.
Once you study 1st year and pass it , then you will have to take admission in 2nd year and once you pass 2nd year then you will enter 3rd year.
In this way you have to pass all the 3 years or 4 years depending on the course duration.
13th January 2023, 11:47 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

No. It is not possible. You cannot enroll directly in the second year of the BCom course unless you do the BCom correspondence course. If you want to pursue Bcom as a full-time degree, you must start your studies in the first year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?