13th January 2018, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Air Hostess training directly after completing 10th or do I need to pass 12th also?

I am Kratika I want to become an Air Hostesses. Now I'm in 10 class. After 10 class what I have to study to become Air Hostesses? Do I need to study High School or I can get into Air Hostess directly after completing my 10th? If I have to completed my High School also than which stream should I take in 12th?

15th January 2018, 05:22 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join Air Hostess training directly after completing 10th or do I need to pass 12th also?

Sorry, to inform you that after 10th you are not eligible to join air hostess training because minimum qualification required to apply for air hostess training is 10+2 along with diploma in hospitality or any other graduation degree from government recognized institute. Here below are details regarding eligibility conditions required to apply for air hostess training:-

Eligibility Conditions to apply for Air Hostess Training Course:-
  • Minimum qualification required to apply is 10+2 along with diploma in hospitality or other graduation degree.
  • Only unmarried candidates are allowed to apply for air hostess training.
  • Age limit to apply for air hostess training is 18 to 26 years.
  • For air hostess training course applicant must be eligible to apply for valid Indian passport.
  • For air hostess training applicant must have fair and clear complexity.
  • You must be physically and mentally fit.
  • For air hostess training you must have good eye sight.
15th January 2018, 10:38 AM
MNB1234

Default Re: Can I join Air Hostess training directly after completing 10th or do I need to pass 12th also?

To become an Air Hostess, you have to professional course and training.
You cannot enrol for a course after passing class 10th.
So first thing complete your class 12th and than you can do diploma course in airhostess training.
Frankfinn is the best institute providing the training.
15th January 2018, 12:18 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

To join Air Hostess training, you must have to complete your higher secondary education with at least 50% aggregate from any recognized board. You can select any of the stream but i suggest you to take PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) or PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) whatever you want to choose.

Eligibility criteria for Air Hostess:-

The minimum educational qualification to pursue Air Hostess Training is 10+2.

Candidate must know Hindi, English and any other Foreign Language.

Candidate's age must be under 17 years to 26 years.

Unmarried girls are preferred for this course mostly.

Minimum Height required must be 5.2" or 157 cm.

Weight is in proportion to her height.

Eye sight requirement is 6/9.

Candidate should not be suffering from any major disease.
15th January 2018, 01:27 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

For Air hostess training course Candidate should have minimum qualification of 12th standard in any stream from a recognised board and after that you have to pass the entrance exam in order to seek admission in one of the government reputed Institute.

These are the institutes in which you can apply:

- Frankfinn

- Jet Airways Training Academy

The admission are taken in the month of April, August and December in these institutions.
15th January 2018, 01:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to take admission directly after 10th in Air Hostess Training Course because as per the minimum eligibility criteria candidate must have minimum qualification of 12th standard. Only girl candidates are eligible to pursue this course and she must have completed 12th standard in any discipline from a recognised board.
15th January 2018, 01:48 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot join air hostess training after completion of 10th. For Air hostess training, the eligibility criteria is class 12th there is no other requirement. Your height should be minimum 150 cms and weight should be around 45 to 50 kg.
15th January 2018, 04:10 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required are:-
Minimum educational qualification required to be eligible to apply for an Air Hostess is 10+2 in Science stream.
Candidate must know Hindi, English language.
Candidate should be unmarried female.
Candidate age should be 17 years to 26 years.
Minimum height should be 5.2” or 157 cms.
15th January 2018, 04:36 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot join in Air hostess directly after 10th class education because the basic eligibility required for becoming air hostess is 10+2 in any stream from my recognised board. So, you need to complete your +2 level or its equivalent education in any stream from any recognised board.

After completing 10+2 or its equivalent education you need to study air hostess training course. There are many institutions which provide this course. Some of them are listed below.

- Flyzone aviation, New Delhi
- Asia Pacific institute of management, Ahmedabad
- Air hostess Academy, New Delhi
- Fly air aviation academy, Chennai
- Bombay flying club, Mumbai
- Airsonic training academy, Panaji
- Livewell academy, Mumbai
- Cabin crew training institute, New Delhi
- Indian Aviation Academy (I.A.A), Andheri
- Frankfinn institute of air hostess training, Mumbai
- Astro professional academy Pvt. Ltd, Udaipur
- Skylark institute of travel, New Delhi
- Air hostess academy, Jaipur
15th January 2018, 04:43 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to become Air hostess after 10th educational qualification.

The required qualification is that candidate must have passed minimum 12th std with diploma or bachelor degree in tourism.

So, you have to pursue 12th. The physical requirement minimum 157.5 cm and age limit is 18-26 years.

You must have better understanding and speaking ability in various language ( English, German, French etc..)
15th January 2018, 06:12 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

You can not join as Air Hostess after completing 10th or 12th. Along with 12th as academic qualification, you must do diploma in tourism.

Your communication skills should be excellent to get job in top airlines.
15th January 2018, 06:54 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you have to pursue 12th and after that diploma or bachelor degree in tourism for recruitment in Air hostess.

So, now you are not eligible to join air hostess.

The age limit and minimum height varies with different airlines. So, you can visit official website for complete information. You have to qualify in entrance test and interview for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?