20th July 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I join BBA having completed my 12th Commerce with 56%?

i have passed 12th commerce with56% i want do the bba so please give solution can i joint it

20th July 2011, 05:14 PM
sanjeev26

Default Re: Can I join BBA having completed my 12th Commerce with 56%?

Yes, you can join BBA course but in some institutes you need to give entrance test.
20th July 2011, 06:16 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have passed 12th commerce with56% i want do the bba so please give solution can i joint it
About BBA Course -

Yes, you are eligible to Join BBA Course after completing your 12Th examination.

BBA is the Three Year Undergraduate degree course and to get admission in this course you need to complete your 12Th examination in any discipline from a recognised University with at least 50% Marks.

Eligiblity Criteria are vary from Colleges to colleges, But If your have scored minimum 50% Marks then you are eligible for BBA Course.

But If you want to take admission in Top BBA Colleges, Then for this you have to scored good marks in your 12Th examination. The admission in BBA Course are based on entrance examination conducted by various top University and If you have scored good marks in entrance examination then you will get admission in top Colleges. Many Top colleges conducts the Group Discussion and Personal Interview session and You have to also cracked the GD and Interview Round, Only then you will get admission in BBA Course.

The admission are also based on merit basis, many colleges will prepare the merit list according to the Percentage scored in 12Th examination and Then Capable Candidates will get admission in BBA Course.

But Many Colleges will also Give Direct Admission On the basis of your 12Th Percentage, So please dont worry You are eligible for BBA Course, If you have completed your 12Th examination.

Top BBA Colleges -

Apeejay School of Management, New Delhi

Alliance Business Academy, Bangalore

Amity School of Business Management, Noida

Delhi university

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi

Lovely Professional University, Punjab.
20th July 2011, 07:28 PM
kritika@Hans

hi
friend yes you are eligible to do bba since the minimum % required for doing the course is 50%
since you have 56% so you are positively eligible..
all the best
20th July 2011, 07:45 PM
Arsalaan

Quote:
Yes you are eligible for BBA course.There are entrance exams that you can go for as most of them require a minimum of 50% in your 10+2 from a recognized board or university.If you clear them you can get into top colleges.

Yes, there are many colleges that take direct admission in BBA,BCA,B.COM,B.Finance based on 10+2 marks.You need to 1st fill the forms of various colleges individually as per your choice. For that you need a good percentage to gate a high rank in the merit list prepared by these colleges,if you get into that you will get the various courses directly.

All the Best
20th July 2011, 07:55 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Yes, BBA is perfect for you!

Any candidate who have passed 12th with minimum 50 % marks in any stream is eligible for BBA.

Some colleges conducts their own entrance exam while some seeks admission on the basis of merit.

So you are eligible.....

The best institute for pursuing BBA are:

BLB Institute of Financial Markets (BIFM) ,Delhi/NCR

Binary Institute of Management and Technology ,Kolkata

Academy for Professional Excellence (APEX) ,Kolkata

Vivekanand College of Arts, Commerce and Science ,Pune

Acharya Institute of Sciences ,Bangalore
20th July 2011, 08:09 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Hi, yes you can join bba. The eligibility criteria for bba is passing 2. Bba is a 3 year course in which you will be given knowledge regarding the administration. The administration into each college depend from college to college some college give preference to the marks and give admission based on it . As there are many colleges you will surely get it .you need to fast in your action and go first to college for admission
20th July 2011, 08:34 PM
vnr0001

hi sir...................
What is a test factor?
20th July 2011, 08:59 PM
kunjeyan5282

yes, you can join it very well.
20th July 2011, 09:08 PM
Sachin Narayan

Yes you are eligible for taking admission in BBA as the eligibility criteria for BBA course is minimum 50% in 10+2 .

Like all other courses there are some eligibility criteria’s the candidates need to fulfill that. There are some standard requirements for those who are interested in joining these courses. There may be some of the variations in the criteria. It solely depends on the Management of the college and also the university governing the institute.

The candidates should be a citizen of India. He or she should have passed their Higher Secondary Examination with a minimum of 50% marks.
Eligibility criteria vary from college to college but the basic criteria is having minimum 50% marks in 12.

CAREER WITH BBA DEGREE:-

The BBA program prepares students for executive career in business and other organizations. The BBA degree is many a times referred to as the golden passport, since it gives its holder an edge in the job market by opening more doors of opportunity. The degree helps the graduate to fulfill potential for high earnings, increased responsibility, and greater personal development. The present decade has been labeled as the era of business, business administration and business graduates.
20th July 2011, 10:03 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: Can I join BBA having completed my 12th Commerce with 56%?

Dear friend,

Yes very well you are eligible for BBA after passing class 12Th.

Eligiblity Criteria for BBA is as follows:

Eligiblity Criteria differs from Colleges to colleges, But the student must have passed 10 +2 with minimum 50% Marks then only he is eligible for BBA .

For admission in BBA the entrance examination is conducted at state level, the student who qualify this entrance exam gets admission in various colleges.

Many Top colleges conducts the Group Discussion and Personal Interview session , the students who qualify GD and Interview Round, get admission in BBA .

Many colleges conduct their own entrance exam.

All the best......................
20th July 2011, 10:23 PM
vivekdas.raja

Smile Re: Can I join BBA having completed my 12th Commerce with 56%?

Quote:
hello,
yes you can apply for BBA but you will get private colleges in 55% ..............
the best thing i can suggest is that you can do b.com from any university and side by side prepare for CAT and if you can crack cat then you wi9ll get sone good colleges like IIMA,IIML,etc
20th July 2011, 10:51 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
dear friend,
yes you can do bba after 12th in commerce with 56% marks. for joining bba course, the qualifications required is that the student must have done 12th class with at least 50% marks from a government recognized board.
for giving admission in bba course, some colleges conducts entrance exam but most of the colleges gives direct admission on the basis of 12th class marks. so you must see the procedure of the college in which you are seeking admission.
20th July 2011, 11:16 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you can go for BBA, after completion of your 12th commerce with 56% marks...

To join in BBA one must have complete the 12th in any trade with 45% marks...

different colleges offer different entrance exam for taking admission in BBA..

So, if you want to take admission in BBA then you have to appear in entrance exam of that college where you want to take admission..

there are lots of colleges, those offer admission in BBA on the basis of marks in 12th..
so, if you want to take admission in a good college then first secure a good percentage of marks in 12th..

so, go for it...

All the best..
21st July 2011, 02:31 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
yes why not
u can join any one of the collages and you will be eligble for it
most of the univesities or collages offer admissions in only 50% of cut off marks
so dont worry and dont panic u will get admission
21st July 2011, 11:36 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hello,
You are quite eligible for the BBA course.But you will need to go through the entrance examination conducted for BBA.The admission to the BBA course will not depend on class 12th marks instead it will depend upon clearing of the entrance examination.There are also colleges which take direct admission to the BBA course on the basis of class 12th marks.

Best Wishes...
30th January 2012, 03:02 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI,
Yes you can do B.B.A course after passing 12th with commerce stream.

For admissions in top college you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> Delhi university
> I.P University
> Punjab University
> Patna university
> Andhara university
etc

GOOD LUCK!
30th January 2012, 04:43 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
HI,
Yes you can do B.B.A course after passing 12th with commerce stream.

TOP B.B.A COLLEGE ARE:-

Kohinoor College Of Hotel & Tourism Management Studies, Mumbai
The Institute for International Management & Technology (IIMT), Mumbai
Amity International Business School, Noida
B.M. College of Technology & Management (BMCTM), Gurgaon

GOOD LUCK!
8th March 2012, 06:16 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Hi friend,
Yes, you can join BBA having completed your 12th commerce with 56%.
Eligibility
Criteria for Indian
students for BBA
Course
The criteria’s to be
fulfilled include:
Should be a citizen of
the country
General age bar is a
minimum of 17 years
and maximum 22
years
Residents of the
state are given
preference
No criminal records in
the state and the
national level
Other than this the
candidate should be
mentally and physically
cable for doing the
course.
2nd June 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

i want to do mba,but i want to know that now which course i will take bba or b.com,which course is more helpful for me to do mba.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?