25th January 2013, 04:32 PM
madhushri kumachagi

Can I join CA after completing B.Com?

I completed last year B.com now can i join to CA?...pelase giv eme the details

5th March 2014, 07:40 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I join CA after completing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhushri kumachagi View Post
I completed last year B.com now can i join to CA?...pelase giv eme the details

Yes off course you're eligible for CA course after completing B.Com course. Being B.com graduate you're directly eligible for IPCC course.

ICAI stands for (Institute of Charted Accountant of India). It's an professional Course which is divided into three stages, Common Proficiency Test (CPT), Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) and Final Level.

Completing 12th standard or equivalent qualification is the minimum educational qualification to apply for CPT entrance examination. Being a B.Com graduate based on percentage of marks you will be directly eligible for IPCC course. The Applicant who scored good marks in bachelor degree course are exempted from CPT examination.

Minimum Marks Required for Direct admission in IPCC course:-

☻For Commerce Graduate:- The Applicant should be score minimum 55% percentage of marks,
☻For Non- Commerce Graduates: The Applicant should be score minimum 60% percentage of marks.

So,being a commerce stream candidate, If you have scored more than 55% percentage for marks then you're directly eligible for IPCC course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?