27th May 2012, 04:25 PM
Rashmi DHANORKAR

Can i join CS course after passing BBA?

After BBA can I join the CS cource?

6th June 2012, 10:53 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i join CS course after passing BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashmi DHANORKAR View Post
Company Secretary Course can be pursued either after completion of higher secondary education or after completion of Bachelors Degree program in any discipline. A graduate gets complete exemption from the first stage of the Company Secretary course known as Foundation Program and are considered eligible to directly enroll for the Executive Program. Since you have done Bachelor of Business Administration, you too will be considered eligible to directly enroll for the Executive Program, which will be followed by the Professional Program and Management Training. In order to enroll yourself, you may apply at your nearest Regional Council of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
For complete information regarding the course, Click Here
22nd June 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

which course is better law or bba.... can u explain it...
22nd June 2012, 10:28 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

CS - COMPANY SECRETARY is a correspondence course managed and conducted by ICSI(Institute of Company Secretary of India), divided in to three parts:-

FOUNDATION PROGRAM
EXECUTIVE PROGRAM
PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM

After passing BBA you can directly be admitted to Executive Program of CS course as there is exemption of Foundation Program to Graduate Candidate.

The candidate having completed 12th in any stream from a recognised Board is eligible for the Foundation Program.

The candidate having completed Foundation Program or having completed Graduation in any stream is eligible for Executive Program.

The candidate having completed Executive Program is eligible for Professional Program.

Apart from this the candidate before finally certified as Company Secretary by ICSI, has to undergo a 15 months practical Training Program.

For more information you may log on to http://www.icsi.edu
24th July 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

i m in 3rd year of bba can i apply for cs executive program in august
6th May 2013, 08:51 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashmi DHANORKAR View Post
After Completing BBA course you may apply for Intermediate course in Company secretary without apply for Foundation course . I provide you the details regrading CS course .

ICSI :- Institute of Company Secretary of India . It's an Professional course . The duration of the course is for four years and the course is having three levels namely , Foundation course , Intermediate (or) Executive course , and Final or professional course . The company Secretary course is mainly related with the Company Management and Company Laws

The Main Objective of Company Secretaryship is coordinate the Shareholders and Directors of the company . The Important decision are taken after consulting the Company secretary . Company secretary play every vital role in Company Management .

Eligibility criteria :-

For Foundation course :- You should be complete 12th board examination (or) equivalent examination in any stream with good percentage of marks from recognized university . Final year candidates are also eligible to apply for the examination .

For Executive or Intermediate course :- You should be complete graduation or equivalent examination in any stream with good percentage of marks from recognized university . Final year candidates are also eligible to apply for the executive course .

If your qualified in Foundation and Intermediate course then you may eligible to apply for Final course . If your qualified in final course then you may send for the training for 15 months in a company for practice .

Subjects for Company secretary Course :-

-Economics and Statistics
-Financial Accounting
-English and Business Communication
-Elements of Business Laws and Management
-Economic and Labour Laws
-Company Law
-Securities Laws and Compliances
-Company Secretarial Practice
-Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency
-Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
-General and Commercial Laws
-Cost and Management Accounting
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?