7th February 2014, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Beneficial course after BBA?

sir ,
I m a bba kpresent iam in ty what should I do after bba is very benifiacl for me an good course to join after bba,thank your wel waitng for your reply

5th March 2014, 12:23 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Beneficial course after BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir ,
I m a bba kpresent iam in ty what should I do after bba is very beneficial for me an good course to join after bba,thank your well waiting for your reply
We appreciate your aspiration to apply for higher degree course after completing BBA course. There are lot of courses available after completing BBA course. Each and every having good scope in both Career as well as in Job prospectus.

You have to choose the course based on your future aspiration.

►If you're Interested to become Teacher then you may apply for Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course

►If you're interested to become Business/Administration then you may apply for Master of Business Administration MBA)course.

►If you're interested to become a Accountant then you may apply for Master of Commerce (M.Com) course.

Note:- Get admission for MBA course then you have to qualified in any one of the entrance examinations like, MAT/CAT/GMAT etc...
16th March 2014, 12:05 AM
naveen1221

Hello friend !!

BBA -- Bachelor in Business Administration.

This is a graduation level course.

The Duration of this programme is 3 years.

There are six semesters in 3 years.

Once you complete this course you can choose the the area that interests you from the various options.

Higher studies options after BBA :

MBA :–

This is one of the most popular options.
You will be to join the corporate world in Managerial roles after the course.

MCA :–

You can choose this option if they fulfill criteria’s like having pursued Mathematics in 12th and one year of graduation.
The criteria’s varies from institute to institute.

Post Graduate Diploma :–

There are various specialization like Finance, Information Technology etc.

Also the Certification courses available for you are :

In the Finance field you can opt for courses like ICWAI, CA etc.

In the Information Technology field you can opt for Programming Courses from institutes like NIIT, Aptech etc.

You can also go in for learning Networking related courses, SAP etc.

Job Prospects after BBA:

After the successful completion of the course, the Employment Areas where you can work in the following areas.

Banks
Business Consultancies
Business Houses
Educational Institutes
Export Companies
Financial Organizations
Industrial Houses
Multinational Companies
Marketing Organizations

>> For the Government sector you must check the notifications for job opportunities regularly.

>> The nationalized banks are in need of the students like you, since of this profile they can use you for multitasking.

>> Also another option available is that Civil Service stream.

>> Also you have the option to appear for state level exams like PSC or the railways test etc.

Good Luck !!
14th May 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I just gave my ty bba exam last month and im also persuing cs, currently giving executive, what job opportunities will i get??
13th May 2023, 05:56 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

After completing a BBA degree, there are several beneficial courses that students can pursue to enhance their skills and improve their career prospects. Some of the popular courses that students can consider after BBA are:

Master of Business Administration (MBA): MBA is a popular postgraduate course that can help students specialize in a particular area of management, such as marketing, finance, operations, human resources, etc. MBA programs are designed to provide students with advanced management skills, industry exposure, and networking opportunities, which can help them secure top-level management positions in reputed companies.

Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM): PGDM is another popular postgraduate course that focuses on developing management skills and providing industry exposure to students. PGDM programs are designed to provide students with hands-on experience in management, case studies, industry internships, and other practical learning opportunities.

Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA): CFA is a globally recognized professional certification for investment professionals. The CFA program focuses on providing students with advanced knowledge and skills related to finance, investment analysis, portfolio management, and ethical and professional standards.

Certified Management Accountant (CMA): CMA is a professional certification program that focuses on developing management accounting skills and providing students with industry-relevant knowledge and skills. The CMA program covers topics such as financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics.

Digital Marketing Courses: Digital marketing is a growing field, and several institutes offer short-term and long-term courses on digital marketing. These courses cover topics such as social media marketing, search engine optimization, email marketing, mobile marketing, and web analytics. Students who complete these courses can explore opportunities in digital marketing agencies, e-commerce companies, and other related industries.

Ultimately, the choice of a course after BBA depends on the individual's interests, career goals, and aspirations. It's essential to research different courses, check their curriculum, faculty, infrastructure, placement record, fees, and other opportunities provided by the institute before making a decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?