18th March 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Degree in Hotel Management after completion of 12th Class?

Can i get degree in hotel management after 12th

Related Questions:
  1. Can i find tourism jobs after passing Hotel Management course? -- [New]
  2. Can I join Diploma in Hotel Management after completion of 10th standard or 12th class?
  3. How to join Hotel Management degree course?
  4. Minimum marks required in 12th class to join Hotel Management course and best subject to choose for the same?
  5. How to join Hotel management course after completing 12th class of science subject
  6. Which hotel management institute should I prefer after passing class 12th?
  7. Does appearance and personality matters to join Hotel Management course?
  8. What shall I do to join Hotel Management course after completion of 12th Class with non medical stream?
  9. From which course I can earn more in future between B.Sc in Hotel Management and B.Com after completion of 12th Class?
  10. Which is better between Hotel management 3 years course or certification after completion of BBM course?
  11. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  12. How can I join Indian Air Force after the completion of Hotel Management course?
  13. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  14. What subjects I need to take up in school to become air hostess in future?
  15. Percentage needed in 12th for doing Hotel Management and when the forms of Hotel Management are generally released? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it beneficial to opt for Commerce after 10th standard? Commerce related courses available for Higher Education?
  17. How to pursue hotel management if my daughter has passed 10th class in Hyderabad? Can I join in any hotel management course after 10th?
  18. Which subjects do I need in class 12th for Hotel Management
22nd April 2012, 01:59 AM
imran akram

Default Re: Can I join Degree in Hotel Management after completion of 12th Class?

if its a MBA in hotel management then you need to have any degree completed.........best of luck
31st March 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Degree in Hotel Management after completion of 12th Class?

how can i join hotel management after 12 th and wat is the percentge required for it??????????????????
12th March 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

HI,IAM YOGESH.I HAVE COMPLETED MY HSC AND NOW I AM DOING B.COM FIRST YEAR CAN I APPLY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?