16th October 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Can i find tourism jobs after passing Hotel Management course?

Dear sir, i am in class 9th and i want to join hotel management course after 12th. After that i want to work in tourism field. So can i do it after hotel management course completion?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?
  2. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  3. Private jobs in Hotel Management and Tourism Industry?
  4. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  5. Which is the best to choose for me career between diploma tourism management and hotel management? What are the hotels jobs that I can get after completing advanced diploma in tourism management?
  6. How can I apply for government tourism jobs or Maharashtra Tourism job in government sectors?
  7. How to get a job in abroad countries? I am doing MBA in hotel management and tourism management
  8. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  9. Does Delhi University provide HM course?
  10. Which course is better for me after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism
  11. Job in Hotel and Tourism industries after doing MSc in Hotel Management? Any chance for Teaching line?
  12. How to do MBA after BBA? I am pursuing BBA from IP university
  13. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  14. Recognized universities/colleges for PH.d in Tourism Management/ Hotel Management -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  16. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  17. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  18. Do I have any job opportunities in Defense Sector after completing BSc in Hotel Management and Tourism?
17th October 2015, 10:52 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i find tourism jobs after passing Hotel Management course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, i am in class 9th and i want to join hotel management course after 12th. After that i want to work in tourism field. So can i do it after hotel management course completion?

You can finish your HSC and then join a degree in Hotel Management.

There are a lot of job opportunities available in this field.

The hotels, tour operators, travel guides recruit people for several positions (lobby manager, Floor manager etc).

The state and central government recruit people for the tourism departments.
10th August 2017, 01:37 PM
ramranaCR7

Default Re: Can i find tourism jobs after passing Hotel Management course?

Yea you can find tourism jobs after doing hotel manager course there is no problem😃
There are a lot of job opportunities

Minimum qualification necessary for a hotel management course is 10+2. Depending on the cost and duration of the course, one can opt for a certificate ,diploma or degree course.

So there is no problem

Selection for government recognized colleges and institutes is done through the common entrance test held in April every year. The test consists of multiple choice questions in English, Reasoning, General Science and General knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?