2nd July 2021, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Diploma polytechnic in computer science after commerce studies?

I am a commerce with Alf’s student can I join polytechnic in computer science and after that courses to study

4th July 2021, 05:39 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Diploma polytechnic in computer science after commerce studies?

--- Admission to polytechnic Diploma course in computer science is done on the basis of class 10th hence, you are eligible to apply for polytechnic diploma course in computer science.
To take admission in this course in polytechnic college, you have to appear in the entrance examination that is conducted by the state board.

List of polytechnic entrance exams---

TS POLICET

HP PAT

Assam Polytechnic

CG PPT

DCECE

MP PPT

Mizoram Polytechnic

Nagaland Polytechnic

Etc.
5th July 2021, 04:29 PM
Alka PCET

Default Re: Can I join Diploma polytechnic in computer science after commerce studies?

Yes, you can join diploma polytechnic in computer science. Polytechnic is a professional qualification, It gives a better professional growth in career after completion. There are so many polytechnic college which provide various courses such as computer science, civil engg, IT, Mechanical engineering, automobile etc. If you are interested in pune location the PCPolytechnic is one of the best polytechnic college in pune because of its faculties, infrastructure and placement records as it is tie up with many companies.
7th July 2021, 10:53 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° If you are interested in pursuing Diploma in Polytechnic in Computer Science then, you have to take admission in Diploma in Computer Science course on the basis of your class 10th because on the basis of 12th you are not eligible to pursue this course because you have completed your 12th with commerce stream so, you are left with only one choice and that is to take admission on the basis of tenth.
Admission in the reputed institutes is done on the basis of polytechnic entrance test that is conducted by the state boards.
On the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test you will get admission in government or private college.

°°° The syllabus of the entrance test is on the basis of class 10th subjects.
9th July 2021, 08:58 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for Diploma in Computer Science:-

The candidates who have completed class 10th with science as their major discipline with at last minimum aggregate marks obtained in their exams are eligible for this course.

Some institutions consider the score in the entrance tests based on the subjects covered and may consider that scores also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?