2nd July 2021, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

After 10th class can I join Diploma in Aeronautical engineering course?

Sir or mam I have completed my tenth class and I want to join in diploma in aeronautical engineering course. After tenth class can I do diploma course in aeronautical engineering.

Is aeronautical engineering is available in diploma ?

4th July 2021, 05:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 10th class can I join Diploma in Aeronautical engineering course?

--- Students who have passed 10th standard are eligible to pursue diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.
Many Polytechnic educational and engineering institutes across India offering this program and most institutes usually have the direct admission process, however most of the reputed institutes also conduct entrance examination and some of the entrance exams are given below---

AP POLYCET

DCECE

HP PAT

ASSAM PAT

MP PPT

PUNJAB JET

TS POLYCET

JEECUP

ETC.
4th July 2021, 06:31 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 10th class can I join Diploma in Aeronautical engineering course?

Yes, you can join Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course after 10th.

You must write entrance exams for getting into diploma colleges.
The entrance exam will be conducted at the state level or for National level.
You can get the forms from for polytechnic College Entrance exam are conducted in the month of May The entrance exam is based on 10th class syllabus only.
5th July 2021, 03:59 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

For diploma in Aeronautical Engineering you have passed 10th standard or equivalent examination from recognised University.
You need to score good marks in science and mathematics.
Also you have obtained minimum 70% percentage of marks in 10th class.
7th July 2021, 08:12 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to join Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course:

Yes of course. Aeronautical Engineering discipline is available in Diploma or Polytechnic course. The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course is given below,

Name of the Course - Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering

>> You must have completed 10th Class from a recognized institute or board with Science as well as Mathematics subjects.

>> The minimum percentage required in 10th Class must be 50% marks for General category candidates and 45% marks for candidates from reserved category background.

>> Besides this, you need to appear in Polytechnic Entrance Examination conducted by the concerned state or college in order to get admission in Diploma course.
8th July 2021, 10:41 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Aeronautical engineering is three year course after std 10th.

The required eligibility to apply for admission in the course is that candidate must have passed std 10th from a recognised board with minimum 50% aggregate.

Examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course. So, you can visit the official website of the institution to get detail information about the admission procedure.
9th July 2021, 09:05 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course after your 10th class.

The duration of the course is for three years win Industrial Training for one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?