24th July 2019, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I join engineering degree course even I have 1 backlog in polytechnic?

I have completed my Polytechnic Diploma. However, I have 1 back log which I have not cleared as of now. So, can I get admission in B.Tech or BE engineering degree before clearing the backlog?

30th July 2019, 07:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join engineering degree course even I have 1 backlog in polytechnic?

No, you can’t join Engineering degree course with one backlog in Polytechnic course. You need to clear all your backlogs before joining B.Tech course, that means at the time of start of B.Tech course, you shouldn’t have any backlogs of your Diploma course. You can clear your backlog subjects by appearing and qualifying the supplementary examinations, so, that you can get admission for pursuing Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?