27th April 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

How to join a good engineering college after backlog in 1st and 2nd semester in Polytechnic?

I want to join good engineering college after back in 1st & 2nd semister in polytechnic

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog?
  2. Is it a barrier if having 2 backlogs in 1st semester of Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  3. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% and 82% respectively in 1st and 2nd semester of B.Tech?
  4. Will there be a problem in campus placement if I had backlog during my 1st year of B.E studies?
  5. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year according to new Government order for Backlog candidate?
  6. Is it allowed to change college in 2nd year if I have a good score in 1st and 2nd semesters?
  7. Is there any problem to join Wipro and Infosys having a backlog in 2nd semester of Engineering?
  8. Can I get a job in Infosys after scoring 48% in 1st semester and 2 backlogs in 1st semester
  9. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  10. Whether my backlogs will affect the admission in universities of Canada?
  11. Can I go for 3rd semester admission without clearing backlog? -- [New]
  12. List of Questions and Answers to prepare for 1st semester and 2nd semester of M.Sc in IT?
  13. Can I get admission in other college during 2nd semester or 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  15. Can I sit for any Interview if I do well in remaining years of B.Tech having double backlog in one of my semester?
  16. Will I continue getting education loan amount having backlog in 2nd semester?
  17. How to do 2nd semester B.Tech in PEC, Chandigarh? I am doing B.Tech 1st semester in PTU College in Punjab
  18. Will I be eligible to be a faculty in engineering colleges after completing M.Tech but with a backlog status in B.Tech first year?
27th April 2011, 05:13 PM
naveen7777

Default Re: How to join a good engineering college after backlog in 1st and 2nd semester in Polytechnic?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;568613]I want to join good engineering college after back in 1st & 2nd semister in polytechnic

hello

you can get admission to various engineering colleges by filling their entrance exams and AIEEE and other university tests their you need to specify your polytechnic certificates
27th April 2011, 10:54 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: How to join a good engineering college after backlog in 1st and 2nd semester in Polytechnic?

Dear friend,

You can appear in AIEEE/IIT JEE/State level CET , when you are in final year of Polytechnic or after completion of polytechnic.

At the time of counseling/PI session all the documents are required, in case any student is no t able to provide any certificates then he will not be given admission.

So clear your back logs and make sure further back logs should not come.

If you score good ranking in entrance exam then you can get good college.

there are some colleges which takes Diploma holders with out any entrance exam.

For Diploma holders there is a lateral entry exam. If you apply for that exam, then you can take admission in 2nd year of Engineering.

all the best.....................
26th May 2011, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join a good engineering college after backlog in 1st and 2nd semester in Polytechnic?

Sir My son is in the Final year of Polytechnic (Mech.) and he want to take admission in B.Tech 2nd year from Electrical steam
24th June 2011, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

How to change my engineering college after 1 year of engineering i want to change my college
8th July 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to join a good engineering college after backlog in 1st and 2nd semester in Polytechnic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join good engineering college after back in 1st & 2nd semister in polytechnic
contact soon for admission in various engg.college in orissa BPUT
6th August 2011, 03:01 AM
samir14

Smile Re: How to join a good engineering college after backlog in 1st and 2nd semester in Polytechnic?

Quote:
How to change my engineering college after 1 year of engineering i want to change my college
Dear Friend
Its not easy process to change college.
At first you will have to secure 85% marks,after that you will have to apply for that college in which college you want to take admission.
If there will be any vacant seat in that college then they will accept your request but if not then it will be big problem.You will have to give good reason why you want to leave that college or health reason etc.
some of the college normally do not create problem so you must try for it.

All the best.
6th August 2011, 08:50 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
after complete your Diploma then you eligible for
joining Engineering
but you have recently backlogs on the
Diploma then you can not join in the engineering
after clear your back logs you get through
engineering,
but for this you give the entrance exam like- IIT jEE,AIEEE,OJEE,WBJEE.

but you ask always to do admission in good college then your
future is bright and happy..............

Good Luck.............
6th August 2011, 11:19 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
dear friend,
for getting admission in good engineering college, you have to clear those backlogs first because a student having backlogs remained in the diploma is not eligible to take admission in a engineering college.
to take admission, you will have to give an entrance exam. you will get admission into the second year of b.tech directly, this is called lateral entry. every state conducts its own entrance exam for lateral entry like there is leet for haryana. so you must see that in which state you want to take admission.
there is no lateral entry in iit and nit colleges. if you want to take admission in these colleges then you will have to take in first year only and that too by giving aieee or iit jee exam.
17th June 2012, 09:15 AM
Unregistered

can i join any rpet engineering colege for b.tech 2nd year after clear 1st year in polytechnic engineering.please suggest me.
24th June 2015, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has one backlog in 6th semester of polytechnic. Is there any chance for her to join in B.Tech and clear the subject within next 6 months?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?