10th September 2020, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Army after completing 12th with Compulsory English, Health Education, Child Development Learning, Evaluation and Major English?

Hello everyone, I am studying Compulsory English, Health Education, Child Development Learning, Evaluation and Major English in my 12th standard. After completing my 12th, I want to join Indian Army. Can I be eligible to join?

12th September 2020, 09:19 AM
Ritika Ritika

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army after completing 12th with Compulsory English, Health Education, Child Development Learning, Evaluation and Major English?

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian Army. Candidates who have passed the class 12th exams are 16.5 to 19 years of age can apply for Indian Army Entries through National defence academy (NDA).
14th September 2020, 06:11 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I join Indian Army after completing 12th with Compulsory English, Health Education, Child Development Learning, Evaluation and Major English?

Yes,you can join Indian Army by cracking NDA(national defense academy)conducted twice in a year
-Students must pass 12th standard with age limit of 16.5-19 years .
-Applicant must be physically as well as medically fit as per Defence rules.
-Unmarried male contenders only are eligible to apply for NDA Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?