18th March 2015, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completing 12th Arts with 50%? Minimum and Maximum height required to join Indian Army?

Sir,
I am 12th Arts student right now, can 12th Arts join Indian Army after completing 12th with 50%, what is the minimum or maximum height for Indian Army, as I am eager to join Indian Army and I hope you could kindly solve out my question
With Regards-
Rajiv Sanga

21st March 2015, 01:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completing 12th Arts with 50%? Minimum and Maximum height required to join Indian Army?

Yes, you are eligible to join in Indian Army after completion of your 12th standard Art stream with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board. To be eligible to join in Indian Army, you need to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year and the eligibility criteria required to appear in NDA examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent in any stream from a recognised board.

3. You must be in between 16 1/2 to 19 years old.

4. You must be an unmarried male candidate.

5. You must be physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC NDA examination notification.

Height Standards for Indian Army :-
--> Minimum Height:- 152 Centimeters (without shoes)
--> Maximum Height:- 183 Centimeters (without shoes)
21st March 2015, 10:57 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Army after completing 12th Arts with 50%? Minimum and Maximum height required to join Indian Army?

Yes, you are eligible to join in Indian Army after 12th with arts. The candidate must have passed in his 12th or Equivalent for Army and with Maths and physics for Air Force and Navy. The height required for Indian Army it depends upon Age and weight. For the different region the physical eligibility criteria is different. Minimum Height for male is 157 cms, for female is 152 cms.
24th March 2015, 10:16 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes Sir, you are eligible as you passed out your 12th Arts with 50%. They have several condition's which you have to fulfill for joining them. Some of them are given below:-

==>You must be a Citizen of India.
==>Age must between 16 1/2 to 19 1/2 Years at the date of joining.
==>A Candidate must be an Un-Married Male.
==>You must passed out 12th examination in any stream with recognize board.
==>Candidate must have height between 153 cms minimum and some relaxation may be given to gorakha's.
2nd April 2015, 12:17 PM
amanshrivastava98

NDA stands for National Defence Academy.

To get the admission in NDA you have to write the written examination conducted by the NDA every year for 12th appearing or passed students.

After the NDA written if you qualify for the written examination then you will be called for the SSB which is the 5 days procedure.

If you qualify the SSB too then you will be called for the medical and if qualified in that too then you will gt the admission in the NDA.

The minimum height >>> 153 cm (without shoes)
The maximum height >>> 182 cm (without shoes)
18th February 2021, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Sir i did MBA with background of bba by 61% and my age is 25 is that i can apply for Indian army
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?