3rd December 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I join IPCC after completion of B.Com?

can i join to ipcc after completion of b.com .(55.91%) i m eligible r not for direct entry scheme of ipcc?

26th May 2015, 10:15 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join IPCC after completion of B.Com?

IPCC stands for the Integrated Professional Competence Course. ICAI which stands for the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India introduced the direct entry scheme for graduates to IPCC from 01/08/2012.

According to the direct entry scheme of IPCC, if a candidate has secured at least 55% marks in bachelor's degree then he/she is exempted from Common Proficiency test and directly appear for the IPCC exams.

For other streams like science or arts, the minimum percentage requirement is 60% in the bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

As you have mentioned in the query that you have done your bachelor's degree in commerce and have 55.91% in bachelor's degree then there is nothing to worry, you are eligible to apply for direct entry scheme of IPCC exams.

But for direct entry scheme candidates, they are required to do their Articleship training before appearing for IPCC exams.

The last date for 2015 November IPCC exam was 01/03/2015. You need to register before eight months of IPCC exam.

Official link of Direct entry scheme for IPCC: http://www.icai.org/directcaform.html.
26th June 2019, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join IPCC after completion of B.Com?

I am akhila, i have completed my 6th semester waiting for results i also completed my itt and orientation ...know i can start my articles...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?