14th December 2011, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I join as Logistic Officer in navy after completion of Bachelor Management Studies?

sir can I join as logistic officer in navy after my completion of Bachelor Management Studies

19th December 2011, 03:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join as Logistic Officer in navy after completion of Bachelor Management Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir can I join as logistic officer in navy after my completion of Bachelor Management Studies
Yes, you can definitely apply in the logistics department of Indian Navy provided you have scored a minimum of 60% in your bachelors degree examination.
The minimum eligible age to apply for the logistics department is 19.5 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years.

For further information, refer to the official website of Indian Navy.
18th April 2014, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join as Logistic Officer in navy after completion of Bachelor Management Studies?

can i join as logistic officer in navy after completion of bachelor management studies
12th June 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

sir. Can I join as Logistic Officer in navy after completion of Bachelor Management Studies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?