12th August 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I join in M.Tech ECE branch in JNTU Kakinada Affiliated Colleges in management seat without attending the GATE and PGECET exam?

i am Nagarjuna i complete m.sc in electronics& instrumentation in ANUcampus college can i join in m tech ECE branch in jntukakinada affiliated colleges in management seat because i am not attend any gate & PgeCet please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get M.Tech seat in Osmania or JNTU Kakinada or JNTU Anantapur?
  2. Is it possible to get a seat in top engineering colleges affiliated to JNTU/OU after scoring 72290 in GATE?
  3. Can I get a seat in JNTU Kakinada after securing 53 rank in PGECET?
  4. How to get a seat in JNTU Kakinada after scoring 144 rank in ECET?
  5. Possible to get a seat in JNTU Kakinada in ECE or IT branch after scoring 144 rank?
  6. Is it possible to get a seat in JNTU, Kakinada after scoring 149 in PGECET in mechanical stream
  7. can I get in JNTU Hyderabad or any other colleges affiliated to JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 2768 rank in PGECET?
  8. Can I get a seat in JNTU Kakinada with ECE or IT branch? I've secured Rank 144 in E-CET and belongs to BC-D
  9. How many qualified PGECET qualified students can get a seat in M.Tech in JNTU Hyderabad? Scope of getting a seat in JNTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get a seat in JNTU campus or any good affiliated college after scoring 843 in PGECET?
  11. How can I get admission in JNTU Hyderabad or JNTU Kakinada University? My GATE score is 493
  12. How to join M.Tech after scoring 9915 in ECE branch -- [New]
  13. Can I get a seat in JNTU Kakinada after scoring 22,413 in GATE?
  14. How can I get a seat in JNTU Kakinada M.Tech(Design)? I've secured 89 rank in PGECET mechanical
  15. Will I get any affiliated colleges of JNTU after scoring 273 in GATE with AIR of 11739?
  16. Can I join in normal colleges which are affiliated by JNTU? How to do Ph.D after my M.Tech
  17. Will I get any affiliated colleges of JNTU after scoring 13180 AIR?
  18. List of M.Tech colleges under JNTU Hyderabad and Kakinada and Anathapur?
11th December 2011, 10:21 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join in M.Tech ECE branch in JNTU Kakinada Affiliated Colleges in management seat without attending the GATE and PGECET exam?

hi i am happy to say you and get m.tech ece branch seat in colleges in jntu in kakinada but management fee will be too cast all the best
11th December 2011, 09:08 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I join in M.Tech ECE branch in JNTU Kakinada Affiliated Colleges in management seat without attending the GATE and PGECET exam?

Yes the only option for you is the Management seat since you did not attend GATE and PGECET.Each college under JNTU-Kakinada provide 30% of the seats under B-category.So, its better that you approach the college authorities to know the details regarding the fee.The fee may vary from 50,000 or above based on the college.If the college is NBA accredited and has got NAAC grading then the fee will definitely increase but if the college is only AICTE approved then the fee will decrease marginally.

There are many colleges which are under JNTU Kakinada.Few colleges which you can prefer are:-
JNTU Kakinada
Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering
Aditya Engineering college
Vignan Institute of Information Technology

You can get more details in the following site-Click here

There are various colleges under JNTUK but do inquire about the type of education provided there and the placements so that you can take your seat in the particular college.You need to submit all details like certificates from your 10'th class like conduct and study certificates,marks memo,passport size photos .
9th January 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I join in M.Tech INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY branch in JNTU Kakinada Affiliated Colleges in management seat without attending the GATE and PGECET exam? If possible how much the seat cost ?
3rd April 2012, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

i got 3030 rank in GATE. Will i get a free seat in Jntu kakinada? how many free seats are availble in Jntuk?
1st December 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

can i join Mtech ECE branch in vtu in mamagment seat without attending the GATE and PGCET exam?
7th August 2013, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

sir , i want to know allocation of seats in every branch
15th September 2014, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

i am studying b.tech 2nd year i want to discontinue my study how to get my original certificates
22nd July 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I got 1017 rank in pgecet.will get seat in jntuk?in ece branch and I'm reservation candidate of s.c
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?