30th January 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I join MBA after completing Manufacturing Technology?

By completing manufacturing technology can i join i.m.a??

31st January 2012, 09:48 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join MBA after completing Manufacturing Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
By completing manufacturing technology can i join i.m.a??
You did not properly mention your qualification ( Ex :- Which degree you have finished Bachelor or Master degree in manufacturing technology ) . If your interested in MBA course then you should complete bachelor degree in any stream from recognized university or Equivalent Examination .

MBA :- Master of Business Administration . The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester .

MBA course having various specialization like , Human resources , Logistic , Information Technology , Finance , Marketing , Banking etc...

Eligibility criteria :-

You should qualified in bachelor degree in any discipline like , B.com / BBA / BCA / B.E etc.. from recognized university or Equivalent Examination . You should score 60% percentage of marks and relaxation is given for sc/st as well as obc candidates for 5% percentage of marks . You should also crack in any one of the Entrance examination like , CAT / MAT / GMAT / XAT with good percentile of marks . If your qualified in MBA entrance examination .

Note :- If you having work Experience then first preference is given to you . Minimum you should have two years work experience .

CAT :- Common Admission Test .

You should complete graduation in any discipline from recognized university . You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks . If your belong from final year candidate of bachelor degree then your also eligible to apply for CAT Examination . If your qualified in CAT Examination the you may get admission in Top MBA in Institution in National level .

I hope now you understand the eligibility criteria for MBA course .
31st January 2012, 10:16 PM
mani_baban

You did not properly mention your qualification ( Ex :- Which degree you have finished Bachelor or Master degree in manufacturing technology ) . If your interested in MBA course then you should complete bachelor degree in any stream from recognized university or Equivalent Examination .

MBA :- Master of Business Administration . The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester .

MBA course having various specialization like , Human resources , Logistic , Information Technology , Finance , Marketing , Banking etc...

You should qualified in bachelor degree in any discipline like , B.com / BBA / BCA / B.E etc.. from recognized university or Equivalent Examination . You should score 60% percentage of marks and relaxation is given for sc/st as well as obc candidates for 5% percentage of marks . You should also crack in any one of the Entrance examination like , CAT / MAT / GMAT / XAT with good percentile of marks . If your qualified in MBA entrance examination .

Note :- If you having work Experience then first preference is given to you . Minimum you should have two years work experience .

CAT :- Common Admission Test .

You should complete graduation in any discipline from recognized university . You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks . If your belong from final year candidate of bachelor degree then your also eligible to apply for CAT Examination . If your qualified in CAT Examination the you may get admission in Top MBA in Institution in National level .

I hope now you understand the eligibility criteria for MBA course
31st January 2012, 10:26 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Yes my friend surely you can means you can join after completing manufacturing technology.

Eligibility of the M.B.A. ::-

1:You should have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology or Architecture or Pharmacy of 4 years after 10+2.

2:You can also apply if you are in the final or pre-final year examination of the Master Degree.

or
3:You have to be a Master degree holders in any branch of Science like Physics,Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Applications etc....

4:You can also apply if you are in the final or pre-final year examination of the Master Degree.

good luck.
31st January 2012, 10:48 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..........
The eligibility criteria for MBA course are as follows.....

Good luck.........
31st January 2012, 11:09 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
After complete Manufacturing technology then you are eligible to do MBA.
like you go to move give the entrance for MBA
CAT
MAT
XAT

then candidate eligible after complete your get good scores....

Good MBA colleges in INDIA:-

Good Luck............
31st January 2012, 11:36 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend, you have not mention the exact qualification..

If you have done the graduation course in manufacturing technology, then you are eligible for MBA course.

For that you have to appear in entrance exams like- CAT/MAT/XAT/SNAP etc..

Through these exams you can apply for MBA course..

So, to appear in any of these exams you have to complete your graduation course at least....

All the best..
6th February 2012, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Yes . You can join MBA with mere 10 + 2 . To show that you are discontinued I need a one year marks card of any degree.... If that is fine.... Please do mail me at

[email protected]
M kannan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?