15th February 2023, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I join SANDF on the basis of grade 11 and EDC and Firearm Diploma course?

Hi I'm Sinethemba can I be employed at as arm with grade 11.
Hi I'm Sinethemba Charlie just want to ask can I be employee at SANDF with grade 11 i did diploma security courses with grade of E D C and firearm.

16th February 2023, 09:08 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Can I join SANDF on the basis of grade 11 and EDC and Firearm Diploma course?

Generally, to be employed by the South African National Defense Force (SANDF), a minimum requirement of a grade 12 certificate (or equivalent) is necessary. However, in some cases, the SANDF may accept candidates with a lower educational qualification. The requirements may also vary depending on the specific position or role being applied for.

Having a diploma in security courses and a firearm license may improve your chances of being considered for certain roles in the SANDF, but it is best to check with the SANDF recruitment office or website to confirm the specific requirements for the position you are interested in.

However, some positions may have lower educational requirements, and some may also consider prior work experience or specialized training, such as a firearm course. It is recommended that you contact the SANDF recruitment office or visit their website for specific information on eligibility requirements for the position you are interested in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?