7th February 2022, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Diploma in Automobile or Computer on the basis of tenth grade?

I can join automobile diploma or computer diploma course on the basis of tenth grade or not? At present I'm doing twelve grade in commerce please guide me I'm staying in Karnataka

8th February 2022, 07:02 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Diploma in Automobile or Computer on the basis of tenth grade?

Diploma in Automobile Engineering is a full-time 3-year diploma-level course. In the eligibility criteria, a candidate must complete the 10th exam with 60% marks and math and science as the main subjects of study from a recognized board.

Admission is based on 10th number of candidates or entrance test (if administered by the institute).
9th February 2022, 05:00 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Diploma in Automobile or Computer on the basis of tenth grade?

Yes, you can join Diploma in Automobile or Computer on the basis of tenth grade.

Students who are passed in 10th standard from a recognised Board of Education are eligible to do a diploma course,.
There are many polytechnic colleges that offer a diploma courses.
You can do this course from a government or private polytechnic colleges.
9th February 2022, 09:30 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join Diploma in Automobile or Computer on the basis of tenth grade.

Eligibility Criteria for Diploma Courses:-

Applicants must have passed class 10th examination from recognised board.

Candidates must have studied Science or English in qualifying examination with mathematics as one of the subjects.

Minimum percentage required for admission is 60% in class 10th board.
11th February 2022, 08:36 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join Diploma in Automobile or Computer on the basis of tenth grade. The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed class 10th with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. A candidate must have studied Science and English in the qualifying examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects. Admission selection is done on the basis of merit.
13th February 2022, 07:26 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Can I join Diploma in Automobile or Computer on the basis of tenth grade?

The answer is YES.

The candidate can join Diploma in Automobile or Computer on the basis of tenth grade. The candidate should have passed 10th with a minimum of 60% marks from any board. The candidate must have passed 10th with mathematics or science as their main subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?