9th May 2012, 01:00 AM
jays111

Can I make a career in SAP? Which are the best institutes for these course in Mumbai and Pune? I am a BSc Computer Science student

Dear sir,
I m bcs(comp.sci) student ,can i make career in SAP? Is suitable 4 me??
And best institudes for these course in mumbai and pune?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject?
  2. List of colleges I can get seat for M.Sc. Chemistry with a rank of 1868?
  3. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  4. CDAC course in Pune for M.Sc (computer science) student?
  5. List of colleges offering BCA course in Maharashtra?
  6. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  7. Cutoff list for computer science/computer engineering in Mumbai and Pune University?
  8. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  9. How to get admission for 2nd year BSc in Pune or Mumbai? I am studying 1st year BSc Science
  10. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  11. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  12. can i apply for mca entrance in pune university and give entrance exam from mumbai?
  13. How to prepare for Civil Services Exam at home having completed M.Sc in Computer Science with 57%? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? List of Institutes offering free Coaching for this Exam in Pune or Mumbai?
  14. Best engineering colleges in Mumbai and Pune for IT and computer science?
  15. Can a BSc Microbiology student make a career in Pharmaceutical?
  16. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of institutes which offer SAP FICO Training in Pune? Detailed information and course duration? -- [New]
  18. Part time post graduation degree after BCA apart from MBA or MCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?