20th February 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I obtain CFA degree as a part timer?

I want to study cfa as a parttimer. is it possible to obtain CFA degree as a part timer?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do CFA course? I am a B.Com degree student
  2. Can I get job in TCS being an employee of Cognizant and worked as a Part Timer in Genpact? -- [New]
  3. What is the fee structure of CFA course? How is the combination of CFA course with B.Com Hons degree?
  4. What is the difference between the MIFA and CFA? Where to enroll for these courses?
  5. Which are the better institutes to pursue Indian CFA?
  6. Eligibility and fee structure of CFA course? Placements available through CFA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for CFA if I have completed B.Com with 54% and waiting for M.Com final year result?
  8. Which is a good choice for me of doing CFA from ICFAI and doing CFA from ICFAI?
  9. Fee, duration and eligibility details of CFA India and International courses?
  10. Should I go for finance or CFA after completion of graduation(BBM)
  11. CFA Course: Eligibility? Fee structure? Placements available? Can i pursue it along MBA?
  12. What is the fee structure for CFA course?
  13. Are distance mode M.Sc. and M.Tech. considered similar regular PG courses ?
  14. Switching to Finanace department from engineering? Is CFA from ICFAI good in this regard?
  15. How much will be the fee structure for CFA course? How would it be the combination of CFA and B.Com? Can I get good Placements with this combination?
  16. Whether my CA Articleship of 3 years will be calculated as experience for CFA(American) course?
  17. Information regarding the eligibility, fee, duration and scope of CFA? Difference between CFA from USA and CFA from India?
  18. Educational qualification required for CFA from USA?
28th February 2011, 07:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I obtain CFA degree as a part timer?

Sure it is possible to pursue the CFA course. There is distance education offered by ICFAI for this course. You need to have completed your graduation from a recognised institute. You can purchase the prospectus for further details. Another option is to visit the website for further details.
28th February 2011, 08:35 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

yes indeed CFA -AIMR US is a self study programme and you can work while

you prepare for the course.

It is designed for working professionals. it is the most respected course in the field

of finance.
Divided in three levels to be take serially.There is no fixed time to complete the course

you can give according to your convenience.

Visit: www.cfainstitute.org
12th May 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

can someone give me the entire course subjects of all the 3 exams as i am confused whether to opt for it or not. please can someone provide me with the entire subject list
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?