4th November 2012, 05:07 PM
saikat nasa

Can I opt for M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in electrical engineering

I M doing my btech in electrical engineering now.Can i opt for m tech in aerospace engineering after i complete b tech?????pls reply

30th October 2016, 01:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I opt for M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in electrical engineering

The eligibility criteria for Master of Technology in Aerospace Engineering is as below:

>>Candidate must have bachelor's degree in engineering or technology in Aerospace engineering or Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics engineering etc.

You can opt for M.Tech in Aerospace engineering after doing Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering. If you want to get admission in top engineering colleges like Indian Institute of Technology or National Institute of Technology etc, you must apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and secure top rank to get admission in these institutes.

>>There are two benefits of GATE exam, first you will get stipend for pursuing M.Tech if you are GATE qualified. Second thing is that if you rank in GATE is exceptionally well then you can job in Public Sector Undertaking after qualifying the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?