3rd November 2016, 11:17 AM
swati suchismita pati

Can I pursue B.Ed after completing B.Com from Odisha? What is the process of admission?

Hello Sir, I have completed B.Com form Odisha and now I want to apply for B.Ed. I want to know can I pursue B.Ed after completing B.Com from Odisha? Please tell me about the Colleges available and what is the process of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue B.Ed course after completing M.Com from Odisha?
  2. How to do distance B.Ed course after completing CT course? I am a primary government teacher
  3. Am I eligible to pursue B.Tech from Open University Karnataka after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Odisha? -- [New]
  4. Can I become a teacher without a B.Ed and PG qualification?
  5. How to pursue my career in teaching after completing intermediate
  6. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the good colleges of B.Ed in India? When are the entrance exams for it? Is it good to do B.Ed after B.Com?
  8. Which College and University are Registered by Government of Odisha? Can I pursue B.Ed course from that University?
  9. Details about internship in Odisha for 6th semester student of ECE in ITER, Odisha?
  10. Can I be eligible for B.Ed course after completing BCom
  11. Whether a CBSE candidate can get admission in any Government college to study MBBS/BDS through state reservation quota?
  12. Which college can I take for admission in government college of Odisha? My Odisha Stat Rank is 16099 in general
  13. M.Ed entrance previous years question papers?
  14. Am I eligible to pursue M.Com after completing BA course? How can I apply for admission?
  15. How to get admission for B.Com or BBA?
  16. Admission in Odisha board after completing class 10th in CBSE board?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course if belongs to other state?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue MA after completing B.Sc? What is the procedure for admission?
12th November 2016, 07:29 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Can I pursue B.Ed after completing B.Com from Odisha? What is the process of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swati suchismita pati View Post
Hello Sir, I have completed B.Com form Odisha and now I want to apply for B.Ed. I want to know can I pursue B.Ed after completing B.Com from Odisha? Please tell me about the Colleges available and what is the process of admission?

Yes, You can do your B.Ed course from Odisha after completing the B.Com.

There are following colleges in Odisha, which offers the B.ED course.

1. Sambalpur hindi Institute, Odissa.
It is situated in At-Ainthapai, Budharaja, Sambalpur district- 768004.

2. Trinity Teacher Training College, Cuttack - Odisha.
It is situated in Mission road, cuttack - 753001.
Phone no: 09337510958.

3. Sambalpur university Odisha.
It is situated in Jyoti vihar burla, Odisha - 768019.
Phone: 91-6632430158.
Email: [email protected]

4. College of Teacher Education, Balasore, Odisha.
It is situated in the Bolangir- 767001.
Phone: 06652232653.

5. DAV college of teacher education, Odisha.
It is situated in the Koraput, Odisha-764020.
Phone: 06852251379
E-mail: [email protected].

6. Dr. Parsuram Mishra Institute of advanced study in education, sambalpur.
It is situated in Sambalpur district, Odisha- 768001.
Phone: 06632412590.
E-mail: [email protected].

So, you can do your B.ed in the above institutes.

Eligibility for B.ED ( Bachelor of education) course.

There are following eligibility required for B.Ed course.
^ You should have BA, BSC, BCOM. from recognized university.
^ You should have more than 50% marks in your graduation courses.
^ You should have to qualify the B.ED entrance exam.
OR
You can take admission directly, if you qualify graduation with high percentage of marks.
29th May 2018, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed after completing B.Com from Odisha? What is the process of admission?

Hello sir, I am complete the B.com ,and now I want to join the B.ed at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur. If I complete the b.ed can I eligible for teacher in Odisha?
25th October 2019, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Ed after completing B.Com from Odisha? What is the process of admission?

Hello Sir, I completed M.COM from Odisha, and wanted to do B.Ed but when I visited the institutions to know more about this course they said that Commerce students are not eligible for B.Ed only Science and Arts students can apply for this. Sir can you say more about the courses , admission procedure and eligibility criteria of B.Ed in Odisha as per the guideline given by SCERT, Odisha.
27th December 2019, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir I have completed B.com in odisha from Berhampur University I want do B.ed... please tell me what is the process to get admission for B.ed
30th July 2021, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I have completed B.com from Odisha .How to join BED admission to give this process.
25th August 2021, 04:21 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Yes, Commerce students will also pursue B.Ed .with 50%marks in graduation.

Addmission based on scores obtained by the candidates in the accepted B.Ed entrance exams in India.
7th April 2022, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BEd I am b.com student from odisha but done my studies out of the state
5th June 2022, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student can iapply bed exm online in odisha now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?